Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ultimate Drug Testing Thread (Urine Analysis)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazymike703, Mar 3, 2010.

1. #101 jaman2012, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    I have been clean for 19 months straight and decided to smoke like 5 times (about 2 grams) during a 25 hour period and does not smoke anymore after that. How long will it take for my urine to test negative. I have heard from multiple sources that it will be 3-4 days since my use was extremely infrequent. The chances of me getting tested are very slim but just was curious. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

2. #102 Ecliptic93, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    The last time I smoked was last friday and Saturday night. I don't smoke a lot at all. One small bowl and then done (a gram in those 2 night, I'm a lightweight). Before that I didn't smoke for almost two weeks. I drink A LOT of water, cranberry juice, and Arizona iced tea (almost a gallon a day, I really like it haha) every day. I work out 3 days a week and do lots of psychical work especially this past week (cutting and splitting wood from downed trees at about 5 hours a day. I'm 5'3" and 130lbs. I have a drug test either tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when the company sends me. I don't snack ever. Eat 1 or 2 main meals every day. I do smoke cigarettes if that changes anything and drink beer (not a lot, max 3 at night every other day if that). Just wondering if I will be good by then, I'm thinking I will be but I want to be sure. Can't buy a self test today though.

3. hey guys first post here I'm 6'1 180 pounds, I stopped smoking Sept 18. Up until Sept 18th I smoked nearly everyday for about 3 weeks not much though (I smoke .3-.4 grams a day) and about for 4 times a week before that (still wasnt smoking much). I have stopped exercising since the beginning of Sept. I would say that my metabolism is higher than average. If I were to be tested this Tues (oct 16) would I be ok to test negative naturally?

4. the dilution drinks do work if u dont smoke for a while, at least they did for me. i'm a regular oil concentrate smoker (plus everything else) and had a drug test last yr for my current job, passed it after 7 days of not smoking and 2 of those drinks. here's my story with extra details for those who need them, hope it helps :)

so i'm 5'5 140lbs, regular metabolism, didnt exercise for a month or two at that point, and eat normal (not junk) food. i was smoking every day for a few years in a row and got a call from my then new company with the offer on a thursday. they said they were gonna mail me the hiring paperwork next week so not being sure when the test was gonna be i stopped smoking on sunday (its hard to just stop for a 3yr everyday smoker). the following week i didnt really drink an excessive amount of liquids (maybe a gallon a day tops), esp a lot of detox tea and cranberry juice. i got my hiring paperwork on the friday that week and scheduled my test for next week monday afternoon. i read on NORML that it takes about 10days for a regular user with average metabolism to get enough thc out of the system to pass a drug test, so i bought a home test on saturday to see if it was gone yet and failed it (its only been 6 days at that point). i freaked out and went to a local smoke shop the next day and bought 2 of those detox drinks, cant remember the brand, along with another home drug test. i drank one of those drinks on sunday night and took the test to make sure the drink works. to my avail, it did! a faint positive line appeared on the test. feeling more secure and confident i drank the 2nd bottle the next day before the test and it worked like a charm.

so long story short, i didnt smoke for a week and passed a urine test with a detox drink. my advice for the job seekers out there, stop smoking the minute u apply for the job. if they like u they will give u an interview within a few days, and if they REALLY like u an offer will follow shortly. if u dont hear from someone in a week after applying, its safe to assume they wont consider u, sorry. best of luck to everyone :)

5. So I'm rather spooked at the moment and could really use some reassurance. I've never subbed before so this will be my first time. I'm at my current job at the moment but immediately following my shift I have to go into concentra for a DOT Physical/Non DOT drug screen. I have quick fix 6.1 and have practiced numerous times keeping temp and storing, however the closer it gets the more and more discerning thoughts are popping into my head. I have on a pair of athletic compression shorts, however I got to thinking and now I'm worried that if they do a hernia check the fact that I have on such tight undergarments will arise suspicion... Thoughts? Also why is it that some people get back results that state Synthetic. If the quick fix has urea and acid in it, what's the issue? I've read a lot of threads and advice and I appreciate everyone working together here... But boy am I nervous....

6. did you pass with the quick fix?

7. I have to pass a drug test in a week. For some stupid reason I smoked. First time I took 2 hits. Then the next time I took 3-4. I had smoked 2 more time no more than 3-4 small hits. I weigh about 2 hundred lbs. How much water do i need to drink everyday? How long should I exercise for to flush my system?

8. hey everyone,

real fucking person here from iowa with real nerves lol.
    so yesterday i took a piss test, it was a split sample (one 5 panel test done immediatley, one sent to the on sight lab) i also did a strip test that shows PH, creatine, and nitrates amongst other things.

I used quick fix 6.1 that has urea already added do to the fact that i had last smoked 16 days ago (bowl a day) and didn't want to risk it. my specimen was the perfect temp and all drugs checked off as negative. There was a red flag though showing my specimen being high in NITRATES! I played it cool and said "oh, really? well what could that be from?" the nurse suggested that it could be a positive for Urinary tract infection and/or your diet. so she asked me what i eat. Me, being an active guy (weights, biking, running) told her i eat meat nearly 4 to 6 times daily. i drink quite a bit of monster zero (then i laughed) its my vice. i also use a lot of supplements (all legal) as well 4 to 5 different ones daily (note: i had already listed these supplements on my form prior to pissing).. she said "oh ok, well thats probably it. i will let doc know so he can talk to you about it" NOTE:( if they question me on the nitrates post lab, i have since researched my supplements and they all contain some form of nitrate and/or create nitrates in the liver while digesting/// meat is also non organic and contains a lot of nitrates)

so i continued on with my entire physical. doc came in and finished my physical with some range of motion tests on my limbs and then finished up by going through my paperwork and verifying everything i had put down. he said I'm sure you will be fine, as I'm sure your supplements could be the reason for your positive nitrates. the lab is extremely busy (the office was loaded with people as it is a major clinic in the area, so it was understandable) so it may be friday do or even monday until we get all the info back.

i called with quick fix phone number and the woman said there should be no problem, except the doctor may call me back and suggest that i take medication for a UTI. lol ( but their job is to reassure, right?)

now i play the waiting game on the labs. I do live in iowa and am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with quick fix 6.1? i have read a few threads on a few people "failing" tests for nitrates, although they are not illegal nor are they an automatic fail.

Note: i have passed numerous tests with quick fix and so have many of my friends living in iowa, along with their friends in colorado. but I'm not sure i have ever done a test so thorough. I haven't heard many bad stories on quick fix except for in Oregon, Cali, Wash, Hawaii as they seem to be a bit ahead in their labs out there.

someone give me some educated insight please.

9. I have a question.... I will be crotching a friends urine and will probably have to wait anywhere from 4 to 6 hours before I can submit "my" sample. Does anyone think this will be too long of a wait? Will the urea break down into ammonia causing the lab to be able to detect it isn't a fresh test? I guess that is 2 questions.... thanks for the help everyones help!!!

10. So I went to a drug test.

I used quick fix 6.2.
    This is a DOT drug test, pre employment.
    The temp was correct.

She smelled it and looked at it. Then she said she thinks it’s fake. They didn’t retest me there. They said that I’m not a client of theirs so they are just gonna send it off but normally would require me to retest. They sent it off and made a remark about her suspicion.
    These are qualitative measurements! Ive used this in the passed multiple times! But I’ve never been suspected of using it!

Remarks:
    “Suspected synthetic urine: odor color debris in specimen”

They sent it to quest Diagnostics.

Anyway this was 2 days ago.

I contacted quick fix and they said that the smell and color are qualitative characteristics. That the lab test will not be able to determine that the urine is synthetic. Should have used my brothers piss!
    Anyone had a similar situation?

11. Where?
    ere

12. What happen?

13. The trick around this is Creatine Ethly-Ester. Take about 2.4 grams three hours before the UA and your creatinine levels will be above 20 nh/dL the minumin cut-off.