Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ultimate Drug Testing Thread (Urine Analysis)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazymike703, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Hey I got a pre employment test in like 3 days. I just ordered quick fix 5.7 from their website with overnight shipping. I dont want to trust dillutions or drinks because I have failed with the drinks before. I am a big guy and heavy smoker it took me 2 1/2 months before to get clean with out smoking and excersizing everyday. I am just writing to say that I will post my results when I get them and hopefully I have a job then. So hopefully the Quick Fix works!!!

2. Are you taking an observed or unobserved test?

3. I am pretty sure jobs are not allowed to observe unless its goverment or law enforcement, but I am not sure. I am assuming its unobserved, my brother in law takes the tests about 2 hours before me so Ill ask him before I take it.

4. "Observed" has varying degrees of observation. For government or law enforcement they just about hold your cock for you. 99% of the rest just have someone in the same room and they don't actually look at your junk while you piss.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

5. I have a government ordered piss test coming up and I feel confident, but want to hear what others think just so I get an idea.

January 6th I smoked 4 blunts and a few bowls then I went dry until March 12th... so that's what 60 days or so of no smoking or anything. Previous to that I was the normal everyday smoker.

Alright so 60 days clean then on March 12th I took about 10 hits from a bowl. Not big hits, nothing to make me cough.

If I have a piss test the first week of April, you think I'll be good? That's about 25ish days since I last smoked. I'll be working out, drinking water, and taking some vitamins until then.

I'm 6' 130 lbs (yeah I'm a skinny guy) and my metabolism has always been pretty high.

Thanks ahead of time for any replies :)

6. Sounds like you should be okay. Dilute, dilute, dilute! :D

7. I think you should be ok. Just drink water and Cranberry juice and work out and you should be extra safe. The 60 days of sober should have cleaned you out and those 10 hits shouldnt have put too much THC into your system. Plus you got about 3 weeks to get clean now.

8. Hmm.. I might have a drug test this weekend (or thursday maybe). I'm not a usual smoker but as of late I've been smoking every day (so about a week), and I've been diluting every day since sunday. You think i will be alright? BTW the drug test is for Chick Fil A... I don't even know if they drug test haha.

9. I don't know for sure if you would pass but I'm sure they don't drug test as Chick Fil A. Haha my cousin works there. She was freakin out because she smokes a lot too.

But it's good you're taking precautions. Just don't smoke anymore, and follow my guide.

10. So my highschool, im a senior, is going to prom weekend, the shore, on about may 14th or so, the date doesnt matter but the thing that matters is, this is a weekend where people get fuckkedd up day and night ,drink all day, smoke, roll, anything you want. I have to go to a substance abuse program 3 days a week, by that time it will be two days a week monday, and wed. Every monday they test our urine and it gets sent to the labs, If i relapse that late into the program, i coudld get extended a great amount of time, or who knows. Does anyone have any idea of what I could do to pass this?

The only thing I can think of is go that weekend then say im going on a week vacation with my family somewhere, so i can take the entire week to detox.

11. Why don't you just not smoke weed and just drink? I mean, is it worth it to you to go through all this trouble and risk getting it extended to get high once? C'mon man...

12. They test for alcohol as well.

13. Yeah dude i was pretty blazed when i got the call for the interview and i freaked out. But thanks man

14. Thank you.

15. I thought alcohol was detectable in urine for only about 2 days. No?

16. This helped. Thank you.

17. Well, 72 hours, so three days. The lab I went to when I was on probation used the 72 alcohol screen on me. But he should be fine, all he needs is like three days after the prom and he'll be golden.

18. less than a day...

19. #79 Xine, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    How quick do you think I can get THC out of my system? I know I already posted in this thread but it seems that it's being more active by other members, therefore I can get a better opinion if I repost my question.

Information about me:

I'm 5 ft 7
    I weigh 13 pounds
    I play waterpolo, I practice 4 times a week, sometimes even 5.

Everytime I practice, it's 2 hours. 45 minutes of this time is constant sprints of swimming in the pool.

I have national championships in regina in MAY (21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th). They pick 3 random players in the top 5 teams that rank at the end of the tournament. My team is expected to be ATLEAST top 3.

My friend said that this headshop called High Times sells DeToX drinks. He says they work. Should I invest in one? Do they work? My friend smoked 5 days before his test, and drank the drink as he should 3 days before test, and he passed. Is that possible?

When can I stop smoking so I can be clean enough for my test? 2 Weeks before? 3 Weeks before?

Thanks for reading this huge ass post.

20. Yes but the amount Ill be drinking prom weekend at the shore will be in there for a good amount. I think Im just gonna have my dad say im going on vacation the whole week so i can roll, maybe oc, and drink and be able to have it out of my system