The Ultimate Deodorant Stash Can Tutorial V1.0

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by DankeryDo, Aug 15, 2014.

1. #1 DankeryDo, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    (I am a Medical Marijuana Patient)
    Hello!

I know this post has most likely been done a million times but I would like to put out my very own guide on how to make the best stash can for you smokers that need to hide your marijuana in any case. 

Materials:

AXE Deodorant Stick (not the spray)
    Marijauna
    Bag to hold your Marijuana. 
    Tissue
    Knife

1.jpg

Step 1: Twist the the bottom of your deodorant to where all your deodorant is out of your can.  
    SAVE YOUR DEODORANT FOR LATER STEPS

Step 2: Turn the bottom sideways and push down and tug to take out the bottom piece.

Like so:

Tw.jpg

<div> 2.jpg

Step 3: On the bottom half there will be a straight piece of plastic, you want to cut that as short as possible.

Step 4: Rinse out all pieces of the deodorant stick and let dry. Then pop the bottom back in.

Step 5: Put your marijuana in a baggie and fold the baggie so you can put the bag inside the stick. 

3.jpg

Step 6: Take your tissue and rip a piece off and place it on top of your bag. (THIS ONLY KEEPS YOUR BAG FROM BEING SMOTHERED WITH DEODORANT)

4.jpg

THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE FOR NOW

Step 7: Cut the existing deodorant to a length that still gives the appearance of a deodorant stick but not so long it wont let you have enough space to close your stick.

Step 8: Place your deodorant stick piece back in. Most likely from handling it will have dents and pieces missing. Take the other part that you didn't cut and take a small piece and mash it in between cracks to give the deodorant stick appearance. Your hands usually will have enough heat to make the deodorant a workable substance. 

THIS IS WHAT YOUR FINAL PRODUCT WILL LOOK LIKE

6.jpg

Step 9: Usually from mashing all your deodorant to make it look believable it will be warm and sticky, you will want to put the stick in the refrigerator for around 10 minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________

To take out your baggie you twist the bottom sideways like you did when cutting the plastic piece Pull it out and blow into the hole in the bottom of the stick or push in the hole to push out the deodorant. Blowing out the bag is better IMO.

Thanks! Any questions or concerns feel free to post below!
    </div>

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      319.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      274.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice idea if you need to hide your weed. I don't need to hide mine thank god. Thanks for posting!:)

3. Haha, anytime! I don't either, just got very bored and decide to help the community.

4. I like it, nice tut!

5. You are interesting

6. What makes me interesting?

7. Thank you!

8. Nice, man. This keeps the smell down, too.

9. I like how the medical marijuana patient is posting guide on hiding their meds. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Could this pass on a carry on for a plane?

11. Keeping your weed near something with a strong fragrance is dumb. 

12. I have to agree. I don't know how many times I've gotten weed that tasted like the scent it was next to in a backpack or purse.

13. Its not dumb. If you properly package or bag your pot it won't taste like the scent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. does this work with old spice?

15. I imagine it would work with any brand/kind of stick deodorant 

16. good guide, novelty purpose

17. Sorry haven't been on a lot. Yes it will work with any stick but I prefer axe due to it has less air leakage spots if that makes any sense. No it will not pass as a carry on. 

18. I did this when I first started buying in "bulk". I bought 3 dimebags (not bulk by my standards now but when I first started I started small) and threw em in a deodorant can and they smelled and tasted like deodorant. It was nasty. But I modified it a bit and use the deodorant can for transporting little things like dimes or joints

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum