Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ultimate Chicken/Tuna Salad Sandwich with Canna-oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by passthejayy, Sep 10, 2011.

1. This is a fantastic sandwich for those of you who enjoy working with food.
    And it always gets me super baked :hello:

So, to begin, you will need:
    Tuna/Chicken
    Mayonnaise/Cottage Cheese
    1 thin sliced Pickle
    A spoonful of Relish
    A small spoonful of Mustard
    3-4 Grapes
    1/3 Avocado
    Lemon Juice
    Dill Weed
    Parsley
    Salt & Pepper
    Bread

Place the tuna/chicken in a bowl to mix.
    Be sure to chop up the meat so you have small pieces.
    Now I used a single can of tuna, and I usually eye how much mayo to use, but it usually comes out to be a third of a cup. You can replace the mayo with cottage cheese. And it is surprisingly tasty.
    Add a tiny bit of mustard because it can be overpowering.
    Add the relish.
    Now the grapes, finely chop them as well. You don't need many. Typically I end with four. Sometimes five.
    Now cut up the avocado, and don't use much, a little less than a third is plenty.
    Throw in a pinch of dill weed and parsley. And add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
    All ingredients are, of course, optional. I also added some onion to the mix.

As for bread choice, I opted for Flat bread. Just throw a little butter and olive oil into a pan, and place the bread in for 3-4 minutes(Medium High heat) on each side, til you get that nice golden brown color and smell.

For The magical ingredient, I used DaBoss' post on easy Canna-oil. Mad props to him for that. Worked for me first time. I did about 2gs for 29 minutes on 350. Add a good dose to your Chicken/Tuna salad and you'll soon be floatin in space.

It takes some work, but its a kick ass sandwich.
    Let me know what you think.
    Enjoy guys

Attached Files:

2. yummmmmmm hey do you know anything about edibles and thc in ur urine? i'veheard that it goes straight thru your digestive track and out your bowels never to enter your urine....true or false

3. Nah it still shows up in urine. That'd be tight though.

4. That looks delicious! Good stuff man.

5. Are the grapes necessary? Other than that it looks like a kickass recipe!

I have always wanted to cook with weed products.

6. Dude the grapes are the best ingredient haha. Just try it, unless you hate grapes lol.

7. Looks great! I'm going to try this one :)