the ultimate buzz kill:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Mar 15, 2010.

1. when i was a kid, i was asleep as a giant pine tree cockroach crawled across my face. i think im a pretty tough guy, but that kinda scarred me for life lol.

so flash forward to tonight. i step outside at 3 am for a joint and a cig. come back in hella buzzed, and damn, i let in a motherfuckin cockroach and i scared it under the fuckin fridge. now i dont know where that fucker is and i need to get to sleep. shittt

2. sounds like you need to get the house sprayed for cockroaches and bugs and shit. i get someone to do it professionally for like $150 every year. after its done i always see these cockroaches running around so i stomp them and chuck em in the bin.

3. nahh, its not that its infested, no. i live in a neighborhood that is full of pine trees. we even have a dude with a pickup truck selling pinestraw door to door every month. so these roaches are like zombies at night, fuckin everywhere outside. we have to use rubber seals under the door to keep them out and it works really good. its just that the fucker ran through my legs as i opened the door. he was probably planning it...

4. its probably one of the other one's brothers, there for a little payback. "jeff went in there and never came out, im comin for u ma nikkuh!"

sleep in the bathtub.

5. cry,and stay up all night in a featle position smoking a j with a candle lit sweating balls, watching it crawl across the floor, the walls, the blankets..stare at you, its antenae moving back and forth, and then you wake up and its a nice day out and you got an 0z on your chest. I love weed dream roaches. LOL (i'm to high to know what i just said)

6. yeah that didnt make too much sense lol