The UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grow Thread - 2015

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015.

1. #1 Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    Hey to all the UK Guerilla Growers our there! :wave:

A few members have been asking around the city if there going to be a Guerilla thread for 2015, and due unfortunate circumstances Spike Weed who usualy hosts this thread has been banned.

So to keep it simple i have just grabbed the beginning info from last years page and added a few bits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok so same as before name ya Lat and post info like:

-In the Ground or Pots?

-Size of pots or Sq foot of holes?

-Mixing your own water only soil? Liquid ferts? Slow release?

-Strains?

-Photos or Autos?

-How many hrs of direct sunlight does all your plots get?

-Germinating/Starting them off Indoors Or Outdoors?

-Females/Regs let us know?

-When are you deciding to plant out? April/May etc

-Any training methods? LST, Outdoor Scrog, Topping, even Grafting?

-Anyone breeding? What you thinking.

-Any crazy growers out there? Pots in trees etc, show you faces :)

-Slug Protection/Rabbit & Deer Protection let us know what your plans are to fight off the nature that loves our weeds, Share your defense system and lets all finish more crops :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring On 2015! :yay: :metal: :hello: :hippie: :smoke: :smoking: :bongin:

Ok guys so a few people have asked for organic soil help i have used this outdoors with success but i am no where near as good with organic soil as the likes of Bubbles, i will ask him over to help out and correct anything if i made mistakes below :)

so.....

Your base soil should be:
    1/3 Sphagnum Peat Moss
    1/6 High-quality Compost
    1/6 High-quality EWC
    1/3 Aeration

Aeration can just be made simple by using perlite, or using pumice, lava rock or buckwheat hulls is far more ideal. Just dont use vermiculite :)

Then you need nutrition. In general what you want is kelp meal, alfalfa meal,comfrey is common in the UK and is a great amendment. Fish bone meal, crustacean meal (crab, shrimp, lobster) ,dandelion, stinging nettle
    Measurements taken from bubbles.

Ammendments.

[*]Alfalfa Meal - 1/4 cup per cubic foot
    [*]Kelp Meal - 1 cup per cubic foot
    [*]Crab Meal - 3/4 cup per cubic foot
    [*]Fresh Chopped Comfrey - 1 cup per cubic foot
    [*]Fresh Chopped Nettle - 1 cup per cubic foot
    [*]Fresh Chopped Dandelion - 1 cup per cubic foot
    [*]neem and karanga -1 cup per cubic foot

Then you need Minerals. You will want a good calcium source, and a good trace mineral source. Calcium sources include oyster shell flour, agricultural gypsum, crushed coral, calcitic lime (not dolomite), crustacean meal..... You need about 1-2 cups per cubic foot, depending what you get.

For your trace minerals, you want some sort of rock dust. (glacial, granite, basalt, bentonite, etc). Head stone engravers, rock cutters, kitchen workshop quite often have these :)

I use the above mix outdoors and pop to my plots once a month sometimes longer, and check on my plants, then if needed i will pop back and top dress anything that needs further attention/nutrition.

I will try find my bit of paper with the amount of each amendments so you guys have more of a clue.

Think thats about it!

Chef

2. Subbed up fosho chef think il be doing a big outdoor grow this year

3. Hey man, First one to sub :bongin: im going for 25 auto seeds and keeping it simple this year. not really going for specific plots more about a 1 square mile area with a plant here and there really :)

What you thinking of doing?

Chef.

4. im thinking 50 plants per plot have 2 possibly 3 starting indoors then in small pots then into the ground will photperiod cheesexbigbud regs will be using liquid ferts also 😆

5. Boom! going to make it a big job with liquid ferts but that just makes it more fun :)
    All CheesexBB or you going to chuck some other stuff out there?

Chef.

6. I have alot of cheese x bigbud seeds but will defo throw a few other beans in the mix 😆

7. I dont know 100% but i suspect it was for advertising to sell beans, because he was posting about having beans to sell in a few threads, so thats my guess coz he just vanished and those where pretty much his last posts from what i remeber.

Chef.

8. Wish I could join you guys, I'm in the West Country so lots of space just not sure I have the time to tend to any plants.

Good luck to everyone though!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. For sure you do man! all you need is the space and you got that,
    SO grab some beans and some soil with slow release ferts since you dont have enough time to get into the organic thing, then go out and plant :)

Thats the simpliest form of guerilla growing you can do and the least effort, but will obviously yeild the least too. But it will give you the growing bug to do better next year :bongin:

Chef.

10. Subbed in :) Few fruit auto's so far, going to be scouting for spots in the next few weeks.

Gonna prep my plots a bit this year, see does it make much of a diference. Gonna be doing everything on the cheap though lol so if anyone has any recipes for soil that will cost me fuck all please feel free to share :D

11. Il be adding jacks magic soil to my plots along with perlite 😆

12. Subbed, I'm starting to like watching these big scale grows, hope ya's do well

13. #14 Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    Hey man, glad you came over!

Well i hate to say it but your starting to leave it a bit late to find a plot, source ingredients, mix make and cook your soil. We may have time if you can source everything sharpish :)

i shall dig up a recipe and edit it into the first post and here.

Im sure if Bubbles comes and subs up here he will offer his extensive knowledge into organics, i will also send him a PM.

Chef.

14. I love doing big grows last big run from a stealth plot yielded over 70 ounces 😆

15. Legend dude :) realistically how much time should i be allowing for all that?
    And is it too half assed to work if i just chuck a bit of seaweed and horse shit in a hole tomorrow? haha

that's insane. Show me you're ways haha

16. #17 Head Chef, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    problem with using stuff like horse poop is its need a long time to cook i believe, i have posted a basic recipe in the first post and asked a buddy to come along and look over it since my organic knowledge is what i need to know if you get what i mean? i havnt yet fulyl jumped out into the organic world, but it will behappening in my tent this year fosho!

The above I posted i cook for 4-6 weeks but can't find the measurements of what I use....so will need to further edit it :)

Chef.

17. Oh man your tempting me soooo bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum