The ugly seedling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ewwstank, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Hello all! First time posting here at grasscity, but I've been growing for a few years now.

I recently tried popping a few northern lights and nypd from nirvana. The northern lights are DOA unfortunately, but the nypd was quick to pop and for the three days after popping was growing like, well, a weed.

Day 4 comes and I find the stem had lost the ability to support the growth and it was just laying on the grow medium (sorry no pics of that). She had a decent sized taproot that was well within the water of my hothouse seed starter

The very next day I moved it to my dwc and it looks like it's coming back to life - although a bit twisted.

I used the same methods for the nine other seeds in the nypd pack and had never had an issue like this. The pH of the water was always adjusted, no damage was noted anywhere on the stem.

Do you think it may be too stressed to continue on? I'd rather not waste time and resources on an overly stressed plant because to be honest, this is just a time waster until my incredible bulk seeds come in.

Attached Files:

2. Whats your entire setup and conditions