The Ugly Fucking Game

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by homack, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. This is a game I\'m making up while high. Since my girlfriend is NOT here and I\'m in desperate need of some loving, I\'ve made up this game. Put in a picture of the UGLIEST person you\'d have sex with while you\'re caned. If you have high standards, then don\'t be ashamed in having a pic of Halle Berry or Britney Spears. It just means you\'re fucking conceited. BE REALISTIC. It\'s best done when high.
    Here\'s mine (it made my balls fucking gag but I\'d still do \"her\" assuming I didn\'t have my girl and I just got off an island and was really high and this was the first thing with a wet hole I came across):

2. that\'s deffinetely a bloke........damn ugly.........Peace out...........Sid

3. thats a guy... infact .... HAHAHA that looks like a guy i went to college with ! lol

4. lol are you fucking serious?

5. Dude u r so sooo soooo sick *LMFAO* u joka!

6. lol....is that an arab dude being held at gunpoint?

7. nah, its just a lame photo of some dude

8. LMFAO thats so strange because i was thinking the same thing man.

9. how many people do you know who smile when they have a gun pointed at them.

unless you\'re thinking the gunman has just said \"hands in the air and smile or i shoot\"

10. Wtf is this thread about again? Haha. I wrote this shit while I was high. Sorry about that. ANYWAY. Someone else post a pic or I dunno. Haha. Ugh. I feel sick. I can\'t believe ugh. I would never tap that. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. Never Fucking Ever. Okay. Needa get baked cuz dude. Haha. Yuck.

11. The ones who also have another gun pointed straight in there bum :D

12. lmao!! oh man, reading this thread all at once is soooo fucking funny!! i almost spit my juice at the beginning with that lovely photo! this thread made my day :D

13. Oh come now.

Surely we all accidently fucked a minger now and then.

It only take 8 pints and a joint after all.

14. im proud to say that all my lucky ladies were hot, if not decient looking.. ive yet to have me an ugly.. not that i wouldnt try it :/

15. Lucky guy.

Well if no one else will admit I will!

Skinny girls, large girls, old girls, young girls, gorgeous girls, not so gorgeous girls. All of these make up my checkered sexual past!

Nope, I\'m definately not a body/looks facist.

IMHO variety is the spice of life!

Just don\'t get me started on Sauna\'s and the virtues of group sex and exibitionism! You can\'t help but get a variation of body shape there.

16. ive never thankfully fucked an ugly girl either!

17. omg I cant lagunhhing ahahahhahahaah

18. Hey.... they need lovin too....;)
    lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.