The U.S.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Royksopp, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Everyone knows this country has problems. Everyone knows there is corruption in our government. But, have you looked around you? What about those other countries with more fucked up laws than ours? Dubai? Good God, you'll never find me there. Just sayin....I know this country has a lot of flaws but I think it's the best out of the bunch. :eek:

2. and thats the mindset they hope we all stay in.

3. I don't know how we rank vs other countries as I'm not involved enough to make that assessment.

You are right though, this country isn't shitty. Everyone sucks, we just get the most publicity.

I'm damn happy not working 18 hours a day for shit pay. I got my place to live and food to eat every night.....good enough for me.

4. Most of Europe is good but can't say the same for the rest of the world so yeah I would say as long as your north of Mexico in North America it's not bad.

5. I would say the american gov is shitty but not as shitty as it could be

6. Not quite #1, but we're in the top 10!

2010 Quality of Life Index: 194 Countries Ranked and Rated to Reveal the Best Places to Live – International Living - Since 1979

There is room for improvement! So, become an activist- doesn't really matter what the cause is- just pick something to fix that bugs you! Child abuse, political corruption, pot holes in the streets, feeding the homeless, the environment?

I think having a wonderful medicinal herb like cannabis, illegal, is just plain wrong! And I am working to fix that!

So what pisses you off where you live? What do you want to fix? And why aren't you trying to change it?

Granny

7. We have it great, but who knows about what is going on right now. Who knows the health effects of all this burning oil we burn in our cars or this meat we eat with this factory made bull shit. Maybe the good life comes with a price. Don't you always see those asians living till they are 100+??

8. france is number one? damn i hated it there....but switzerland is truly a wonderfull country... they do their own shit and now they have lots of beautiful landscape and wealth... + allowed to toke up = win

9. In every culture in earth, every country.. no exception, there is some degree of American culture.. be it TV shows, a mcdonalds (fast food is an american concept), music, ect.
    In america, they only have their own culture. And that's what breeds ignorance. The lack of information about the outside world is why a lot of people look down on American tourists.

10. Fuck you Dubai is awesome I was born there.

11. while it may be one of the most free..we by no means have true freedom and they try to restrict us more everyday so yes enjoy your freedom and this country but dont take it for granted or it will be gone before you know it

12. what are you trying to say is wrong with dubai?

13. There was a thread about a guy who had like 0.00003 of bud in the bottom of his shoe and now he's in prison cuz of the fucked laws there.

14. I laughed lol. Well where would you rather be then?

15. italy, france, uk, holland, canada... etc.

16. theres people in U.S. prisons from miniscule amounts of weed too.

dubai is a place to make money and spend money. if you choose to carry an illegal item on you in that country and you get caught thats your fault. not the countries fault, ya know?

17. Did you read what the amount was? It was on his shoe. He didn't even smoke or anything. He had a tiny crumb of weed on the bottom of his shoe and he is paying for it with prison time. Don't know how long but it was ridiculous.

18. #18 hippie flip, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
  19. [​IMG]

YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN GET OUT. HAAAAA COMeON KELLY