The U.S. budget crisis, so that anyone can understand...

Discussion in 'General' started by i Donk, Dec 21, 2011.

1. USA! USA! USA!

[​IMG]

2. Hard to believe that there's some numbers that the budget doesn't account for either.

3. yeah it's probably worse than those figures suggest

But at least we saved 'bout tree-fiddy

4. Looks like we need to declare bankruptcy...honestly, posting this on GC will get about as much notice as

5. as much notice as?

6. the sniper who got

7. #7 Sherak, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    Stop the insanity. Vote them out and demand a balanced budget... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

I fucking hate it when people start talking economy crisis.... So whats the n ew goverment gonna do with the 'outstanding credit card bill'

We are in the same situation in the UK, they are making sensibe cuts... Until they effect me then they can go fuck!.... thats what the public are like!....

They cut University fee's... what happenes? revolt... They cut civil servants pensions, what happens... everyone kicks off...

People are the cause not politicians, until people realise they are the cause of their own economies problems then we will never ever solve the problem.

In the case of the pensions, all these people demand money that was promised to them by a previous governemt that has promised them cash that is non existant.

The new government says...: "sorry guys, you votied us in to balance the budget and one of the biggest problems is you guys have been promised cash that just cannot be sustained"...

The millions of civil servants say "Mmmmm OK, fuck balancing the budget, we still want out money, give it us or we will vote the pricks that promised it us back in"

Swings, roundabouts, common sence, lack of it, greed... Some of the reasons why the economy is fucked.

The biggest problem with the politicians is they didnt say "No, sorry guys, you cant afford a 4 bedroom house so you cant have it, Sorry guys we cant give you 3 times the pension of a private sector worker because its not viable, sorry you cant have an extra £50 a week for your 10th kid considering you never worked a day in your fucking life, sorry but we arent paying your fees for the basket weaving degree allowing to bum out for an additional 3 years for the sake of it ultimaltly getting a job that you'd have got if we hadnt paid 60k in university fee's on your behalf!".....

Yes politicians are weak and work for the vote but the problem is us.... you....

8. They aren't helping by spending all our money and outsourcing.

9. I like watching the National Debt go up on my Iphone.

Anyone else get that App?

National Debt as of when i wrote this post..

15,002,641,(thousands go up by the tens of thousands per second, same with hundreds)

WE BROKE 15 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT! PARTY TIME!

10. whoo-hooo! now who are we gonna borrow money from to fund our party? :D