Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tuck and Roll - Having Trouble

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ab232, May 21, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

I have a lot of trouble doing the tuck and roll part to make a blunt tight... What are some tips you might have for me? Is there a way I should have my thumbs while doing this?! Do any of you have tutorials for me?!

Thanks!

2. #2 Thai_Sticks, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Blunts have lots of friction between themselves and are often moist, so you can't expect a blunt to slide against itself like it does when you roll a joint.

I work from one side to the other (on blunts) using my thumb to pull the part of the wrap that's around the bud towards me, tightening it. Push your thumb forward while keeping tension with your other fingers on the back and roll it a little. Move and repeat, continuing the tuck along the blunt.

If you fold a blunt wrap instead of getting a tucked roll you'll find your L's will by really prone to canoeing.

That's kind of hard to follow without pics... goodluck :p

3. um he never said blunt wrap and when i roll a dutch it isnt moist?

4. i thought you were talking about the boner hiding technique lol sorry i cant help. funny title though.

5. practice makes perfect. Have a freind teach you how to roll, thats the best way to learn.

6. I meant any sort of tobacco paper product from a cigar or sold to be made into a cigar. If you licked the seam before you cut it, it is moist, or more moist than paper is. It doesn't matter if it's dry anyway. I merely said they will tend to have, or have a high probability of having a fair amount of moisture as compared to a rolling paper.

I contributed to this thread, trying my best to help the OP. Wtf did you do? Why call me out?:confused::confused:

7. Na that sounded great.