Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Truth

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rasta_Man, Sep 7, 2006.

1. I was laughing my ass off for some reason when I watched that. Mostly at the guy yelling "I'm Stoned!" into the microphone. I don't think something like that could happen on the west coast, wish it would though.

2. lmfao... thers nothin even like that on that video

3. you haven't been toking that reefer, have you? :rolleyes:

4. oh my god....im so stoned and you tripped me out....I watched that video like 3 times because I thought I was just tripping or something and couldnt hear the guy screaming "I'm Stoned"....I thought I clicked on the wrong link and just got some gay dude talking about medical mary jane....bastard.....

5. neg rep

6. Funny how I never see these commercials.
    I'm not going to attempt to recieve medical marijuana in the states.. Due to the RICO statute, just visiting a grow room to recieve med weed could land me in jail along with the growers.. The DEA is shitting all over us.

No thanks, I'll wait til I move to Canada.

Even marc Emery said 'I would never visit a grow room in the US.. The RICO warrants alone would be enough to bring me down.'

Ideological proof that, in America, knowledge can get you killed. :p

+rep Rasta. -rep flamer.

7. dude....neg rep for using a racy expression?...I wasnt bashing gays....if I gave someone neg rep for everytime they mentioned "rule of thumb" because it has anti-female roots, then there would be a lot of people in the red.....