"The truth will set you free"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaN-, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Just yesterday, I Showed my anti-weed friend The Union.(for anyone who doesn't know what The Union is, it's a documentary about pot, I definitely suggest watching it if you haven't already. Just google it and you will find the link for it)

It has completely changed his outlook on pot. And now he is really looking forward to smoking. I plan on picking up some dank and smoking him out while we enjoy the scenery at the lake(lol, no homo), soon. Can't wait. :)

tl:dr Showed my anti-weed friend The Union, it changed his view on pot, he wants to smoke soon, I'm gonna smoke him out on some dank. =]

2. Great job man! You got one more uninformed citizen on our side.

Smoke his ass up and show him what it REALLY means to be high!

3. Awesome. I just got it and told the girl I'm seeing that she should watch it with me. She's really cool about me smoking but according to one guy who she used to be friends with, she doesn't hang out with him anymore because he smokes. So I think she's just pretending to be really cool about it cuz she's into me and knows I smoke. I haven't seen it yet but hopefully it'll make her more supportive :hello: Nice work spreading the word

4. you didn't need a tl;dr

if someone's too stupid/lazy to read four lines, it's their fault

Anyway, I want to watch the Union now. I've never seen it but I always hear about it

5. good job on informing another person stricken by the governments lies. smoke him out, and make sure he enjoys himself to the fullest.

6. careful, don't get something super potent and give him a stressful really intense first time, you might push him right back to the other side.

7. yeah that union video seriously does wonders. my homie showed it to his mom (who was against the green) and she has a totally different outlook from it.:hello:

8. I showed my 2 anti drug friends The Union. It didn't make them want to smoke, but they don't hate me for smoking anymore :D.

9. yea i agree with pinball dont get crazy stuff, for the first timer that will be like 5X salvia. or if ya can get sativa dominant stuff if would be better indica will just knock his ass out cold. thats later when he has a feelin for the high.

10. Sativa for the win.

11. good job man keep a teaching the good word of mary jane

12. UPDATE :

We smoked yesterday, by the lake which was a stupid idea since it was so hot. So i couldn't enjoy it as much as I would of liked, but the heat didn't seem to bother my friend who really enjoyed being high. So I didn't mind the heat wave killing my buzz as long as he had his. He was coughing like crazy and saying his throat was hurting, but I told him he had to get rid of his virgin lungs and keep on toking. :)

We came to my house after, ate some munchies(after he eat, he said his throat felt much better) and chilled with the A/C on then he went back home.....

Although, I was kinda disappointed I have a feeling this is just the beginning of our toking adventures together. lol.

P.S - I'm never smoking in the heat again. fuckkkkk that .

13. haha another person brought to our enjoyment, well done my friend!

14. hey man thats awesome. I have had the privilege of introducing someone to mary jane, and it was a great experience. We just took off to the woods and lit up a couple bowls and explored the wilderness, it was great. He had a great time

hope you have fun man! I'm sure your friend will really enjoy the experience :D