The Truth pt 1

Discussion in 'General' started by Scnerd, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Warning: it's long

A lot of people look at life like this be born grow up go to school get your education learn how to drive pay bills get a job etc.
    I used to think that the same way until i found out what and why we "have" to go to school "have" to learn how to drive "have" to get a job "have" to learn how to pay bills all that sweet bullshit.
    I'll start off with simple stuff the water we drink: the water we drink is purposely poisoned with flouride that is if you drink it from the tap. You might be thinking flouride? isnt that a toothpaste yes it is but ill get to that in a second. Flouride is used to mess with our brain mostly the frontal lobe. It used to fuck up our memory thoughts and focus. We are told to drink 8 glasses of water a day now just think about 8 glasses full of flouride only a bit of it is actually water. But we are supposed to drink the shit right?

Toothpaste: has flouride in it as well on the back of a toothpaste tube it says keep out of reach of children age of 6 and under hmm okay normal

It also says if more than used for brushing is swallowed call poison control immidiately hmmm

Children 2 - 6 use a pea size amount only hmm okay

Let me break it down for you as i said before flouride is used to numb our brains, trying to neautrolize us. Now we only benefit from flouride at the ages 2 to 6 after that its literally killing us why is that when we are younger we are only supposed to use a pea size but when we are older they advertise to use more why do they make us use more if we dont benefit any longer. Ill let you think about that

They put flouride is soda of every kind, in our oatmeal, our grain, meat, you name it.

You guys wanna know a secret.
    Do you know why china is smarter then us?
    They dont allow the government to put flouride in their water system instead they ship it here and make us drink and eat it.

Vaccines shots have mercury in it. They make you take these shots they are injecting with poison. ON PURPOSE!
    Every shot they make us take has that in it but they will NEVER tell you that shit!
    There's also another poison they inject in us.
    Its name is Thimerosal.
    a preservative added to the shots, made of 49% mercury.

A child receives approximately 21 vaccines before the age of six and 6 more before the age of 18, for a total of 27 shots during childhood

Now studies have shown that these shots with thimerosal had been linked to the rise of autism. The shots our babies are supposed to take are damaging their brains but it isnt by accident no never think its an accident all of it is on purpose.

“In children who are fully vaccinated, by the sixth month of life they have received more mercury from vaccines than recommended by the EPA. There are many similarities in symptoms between mercury toxicity and autism, including social deficits, language deficits, repetitive behaviors, sensory abnormalities, cognition deficits, movement disorders, and behavioral problems. There are also similarities in physical symptoms, including biochemical, gastrointestinal, muscle tone, eurochemistry, neurophysiology, EEG measurements, and immune system/autoimmunity.”

Studies has showned that a person suffering from an illness usually dies if they are vaccinated.....

Hmph...

I'll let you guys soak in this and conclude it with a quote
    "I don't want a nation of thinkers. I want a nation of workers." John D. Rockefeller

2. I tell my dentist DONT USE THE PINK stuff. Solved my problem.

And i was never Vaccinated.. at all. Hippy mom :D

3. Yes all that could be true.

But I brushy teeth and still open the idea that there's something going on. Guess were not that dumbified.

I'm starting to realize it's not worth fighting, just do your part in society live a happy life without making someone else life too miserable, notice I said too because it's nearly impossible to breathe without offending someone.

4. ahah good:)

5. I call bullshit.

One final piece of data regarding thimerosal is worth noting. At the initial National Vaccine Advisory Committee-sponsored meeting on thimerosal in 1999, concerns were expressed that infants may lack the ability to eliminate mercury. More recent NIAID-supported studies at the University of Rochester and National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD examined levels of mercury in blood and other samples from infants who had received routine immunizations with thimerosal-containing vaccines. [Pichichero ME, et al. Lancet 360:1737-1741 (2002)] Blood levels of mercury did not exceed safety guidelines for methyl mercury for all infants in these studies. Further, mercury was cleared from the blood in infants exposed to thimerosal faster than would be predicted for methyl mercury; infants excreted significant amounts of mercury in stool after thimerosal exposure, thus removing mercury from their bodies. These results suggest that there are differences in the way that thimerosal and methyl mercury are distributed, metabolized, and excreted. Thimerosal appears to be removed from the blood and body more rapidly than methyl mercury.

6. Well you can go on and do that but i plan to rebuild my nation i rather die on my feet then work on my knees sir. I refuse to become another slave to their project. You see i havent even scratched the surface of what they arent telling us and what i already know. It's only going to worst and soon all "science fiction" is going to become reality and then you tell me if you still want to live on this earth and do as they say. Living in a false society.

7. #7 larsblackman, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Wow, man....wow. you are a complete idiot. There is very little fluoride (yeah, that's how you spell it, FLUORIDE) in drinking water. And what the hell are you talking about when you throw in driving and going to school? Is there fluoride in the desks? How about the steering wheel? I bet it's just DRIPPING with it, isn't it? Put down the crack pipe and get a clue, man. Do you even KNOW what fluoride is? If you were to drink a glass of it, you would die right then and there from fluoride poisoning. There is nowhere near an LD (that's lethal dose, genius) in drinking water. There isn't even enough to do any damage. Do you know what trace elements are? They are things like magnesium, phosphate, sodium, and other elements that our bodies need in trace amounts in order to properly operate and continue living. There is fluoride in our food and drinks, just as there is magnesium, etc. in everything so that when we digest it, our bodies naturally take what we need.

namecalling and disrespect is not allowed...GH

8. [quote name='"Scnerd"']

Well you can go on and do that but i plan to rebuild my nation i rather die on my feet then work on my knees sir. I refuse to become another slave to their project. You see i havent even scratched the surface of what they arent telling us and what i already know. It's only going to worst and soon all "science fiction" is going to become reality and then you tell me if you still want to live on this earth and do as they say. Living in a false society.[/quote]

Let me guess.

You read 1984 too.

9. you know what? i only put this out here for people who KNOWS what's really going on to come on here and share their knowledge not post idiotic remarks that hold no signifigance.
    You are blind and the truth will be defaced and itll be too late for you to do anything

10. nope dont know what thee fuck that is:)

11. lol go somewhere

12. no offence, but your so called truth, is conveluted, and seriously wrong. I dont claim to know everything, but I do know most of the chemicals found in water, and immunizations, are in your body anyway, at least to certain levels.

13. When the world doesn't end and you're still paranoid on your death bed, frail and old, I'm going to laugh in your face and brush my teeth loudly.

14. Funkytown? Wtf are you saying here, hombre?

Oh wait you were too busy being butt fucked by my logic.

Bam!

15. No I agree, I do want this to start over, since
    Our founding pirates, I mean fathers didn't have the views we do today.

There's only 1 way, and it's not pretty.

16. How does this all tie in? You jump topics like a horny frog who just got leg surgery and now jumps a lot more.

You went from talking about life, to fluoride, to mercury poisoning. What is the point man?

Also that does not prove why China is smarter then us...wow.

17. lmao the world doesnt end dumbass im not scared of anything. Im not a pacifist, conspiracy theorist, none of that shit i am who i am and ill fight in what ill believe in alright so ill leave you with that go and get sucked in with all forms of propaganda bullshit and lies. Oh and i hope you are the first one to have the rfid chip in you:) bye

18. do some research and come back to me so we can be on thee same page okay? peace

19. For sure, im not about to entertain you so lates

20. On what subject?

Life? Fluride? Mercury? Which subject dammit, I'll do the research, just tell me your point.