The truth behind the lies

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Dec 28, 2010.

1. The truth behind the lies of the world..

this is to show you how everything is set up.. I'm not gonna use the word brainwashed because it's a natural feeling for people to hate the idea of someone playing you like a puppet..  People don't see the reality they see the human race as individual beings an individual collection of thoughts..  people when in reality we are one entire being! we grow like mold.. If you look at mold growing on bread  do you look at every single mold individually or the entire moldy bread as a whole.  When you began to have the mindset of seeing everyone as a whole then you will notice the secrets behind the lies... America is a system.. a properly established system for every person to help the GNP of the state.. In this new generation their really is no ambition for a student to want to strive hard and do something everything is being served on a silver platter.. unless your dirt poor or have a family to take care of you just don't see the need.. The ambition is injected into you by means of television, music and pop culture.. Hence MONEY MONEY MONEY... bling bling fast cars..  materialism.. Next after ambition is installed Into you yes Installed is the proper word because you are not human to the big fathers of America your just a number.. Like a computer you 2 are being programmed.. Yes it's sad :-(.. For you to properly contribute to the GNP you must first have some debt.. Remember back in highschool the speakers come in telling you the only way to have a good job is to go to college.. "I don't have money" so they tell you to take outrageous loans because it will pay off in the end 30 40 50 even 80 thousand dollars for college for "higher education" in reality your paying for 4 years of non stop partying.. Yeah u might graduate 25 of your class but your still not on the guarantee job list because those on that list are the really smart Indian  kids from highschool who got straight A's and attended every aspect of student life.. who most likely didn't have to pay for college.. and we all know what goes down in these classrooms it's nothing like the brochure I'm telling you that.. After you have spent your 4 years drunk partying and social networking you graduate only to realize you fell for the good old college scam.. Yeah you work at target stocking shelves but atleast your now living the American dream.. you have a 50 thousand dollar loan to pay back significantly helping out the economy.. Your now stuck in the cycle of forced slavery.. But in America we grew up on this logic.. You be good for a whole year have good marks in school and you'll be rewarded with meterial.. Yeah from santa :) or Satan however you wanna spell it .. 75 precent of the people who are running things didn't pay for school..it was free.. Ok you must be thinking "what do I do if it's inevitable" easy.. YOU FOLLOW YOUR HEART.. DO IT THE WAY YOU WANT TO DO IT..  If you you didnt know this was going on now you do :)...  

2. I'm to stoned to even attempt to read this... How hard is it to put it in paragraphs?

3. tl;dr Capitalism is evil

4. good thing I'm a poor motherfucker.

5. You're fuckin' trippin'.

6. Really hard to write that.. I'm on my iPhone.. And I blame it completely on it..

7. What the fuck?

8. Many things seem good in theory OP, capitalism is a good idea, communism is a good idea in the simplest of forms, utopian societies are good ideas. But the latter is just not a feasible option, not with all of the side projects we as human create, our vision gets blurred and we soon phase out our hopes and dreams.

Like you said, follow your heart, be you, and don't let the pursuit of money or material haunt you, making you regret all you've lived. College isn't for everyone, and knowledge is in the eyes of the beholder. Whatever you do, live life for you, and you can't possibly live a sad existence.

9. Yeah its the secret the world don't want you to know.. If you just follow your heart GOLD will find you.. it's programmed into this system for you to make it if you just do what you love.. you make yourself a king thus being handed wealth instead of digging for it..

10. Sorry this thread isn't cool enough for you.. I guess I forgot to throw in some more happy faces.. Or mention something about weed.. I'm high.. Their happy..

I'm on a sight called grasscity were most likely everyone smoke pot.. But I still HAVE To announce it..

11. its site not sight :)

don't be all butt hurt because not everything is a conspiracy

12. Nobody rated this thread. We're just confused about your "psychic abilites" projecting the path which every individual will eventually take most definetly. You say this like it's set in stone, that people don't have personalities which make them stand out of the crowd. We are not programmed to function how society deems fit, at least not me. I Know what the fuck I'm doing, because I'm doing it. Not you, not the government, and certainly not some dude typing some random bullshit on the Internet talking about all of our set "paths". Oh, and just FYI, you more likely to succeed in life and be much more wealthy if you had previously attended a college and recieved a certificate. So if you don't mind earning less than nine dollars an hour, then be my guest.

13. Seriously?? You're the dude who bragged about spending his government college grant money to buy weed, and got all butthurt when I called you out on it, and even with your handout for college, your spelling and command of the English language are dismal. Amazing. Sorry pal but you're part of the problem, not the solution. Have fun working at Target while the smart Indian kids who were given the same chance you were, kept their mouths shut, and worked their asses off to make something of themselves ask you to help them out with their groceries. You reap what you sow.

BTW, how did you get the iPhone you blame your poor communication skills on? Mom, Dad, or your grant money? :rolleyes::laughing:

14. #16 Cannibasity, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    This isn't a contest of who has the BIGGEST EGO..
    EDIT: Where did my ego lead me? Nowhere.. Let's leave the ego thing out.. -__-

Does your "BUt HuRT"!
    Is that what you say when your hurting him? did you feel that "BuTHuRt" that you back tracked 11 months to an old thread.. And then anounce it lol.. you sure showed me way to go bro.. And yes I did use the college grant money on weed not all of yet(with regrets) if I had the knowledge I do now I would of blown every single bit of it away.. Seriously!.. I got my shitty iPhone for free actually all it takes is a signature.. And I'm an EMT for your information.. I'm the grim REAPER B***cH!!

15. [​IMG]