The Truth About School Systems

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BthaTruth, May 9, 2016.

1. Yeah thats true too... But I'm not talking about parenting or EVERY single teacher in the world. The people in what I explained above were pushed into it by the media, and once they are in they can't get out of it. The government is basically god when it comes to being watched.

2. Honestly schools do heavily manipulate youth. And yes they call it programming. It is just not as difficult as you make it sound. From a young age we are trained and brainwashed to think certain ways. My mom is a teacher and she see no problem with it. I have problems with brainwashing youth to be nationalistic but otherwise raising children is programming and if we didn't do it we would have a bunch more "shits" running around.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Like think about music... Nowadays in nearly every song there is rape innuendo. That rape innuendo for one changes your mental state, and when that happens you actually stunt your own growth and facial features. Now once people can see that on you and see whether or not you like that kind of stuff, it devalues your opinions and existence on this planet by nearly 100%. Make sense yet? I may have jumped the gun when saying they are like nazis actually chemically attacking students, but the mainstream foods you eat actually do have chemicals that are stored in your body for as long as you live. These chemicals can change you alot based on your behaviors. I'll admit, I only made this article to make it sound like they were intentionally attacking the individual reader because the only way I could give truth to this was by making it sound exaggerated and to get some pissed off student to shoot up his school. The system has a give and take policy.

4. Haha, yeah that is true too! Okay... Think about a hair salon... Some bad person walks in looking for a haircut, the haircutter can see based on body language and facial features that something is clearly messed up with this guy. Putting those thoughts aside, the barber also sees that he could have a good haricut, but instead decides to give him a shitty haircut with a receding hairline. The barber doesn't feel bad because the system (or whatever...) has got her feeling like she is MRS. Karma or something. This is a perfect example of that person working for the system without knowing it, she could have chosen to see the good, but no... She is more focused on the bad, and that is probably why she is a barber.

5. To be honest, your metaphor made it even more confusing, I think we get the point.
    BUT, No matter what we think. People and the way things are won't change until a majority wants them to. No one cares about linear thinking because it really makes everything work, (Us being slaves to corporations/whatever you want to call it).
    It's like a pick your poison situation with mainly similar endings.

6. Exactly, pick your poison is right. Also more of a "this poison is already out there and in you" pick whether its worth it or not to let it effect you in the long run.

7. Check out my music.
    B

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is this what this thread is all about?

You promoting yourself and your music?

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol, yeah and trying to get some paranoid kid to shoot up his school.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Truth without facts is not truth.

By the way, your vocals are fucking garbage WITH autotune. How the fuck do you get 20,000 plays without a single like? Jesus.. Your fucking bad at truthing homie, but you might wanna stick with it over that shit.

• Like Like x 3
  11. listen to my song hitman then, btw I'll bet its better than anything you can do.

12. Well damn my nigga. I don't wanna sound rude but this sounds a little far fetched.

Smoke your Leafy Greens

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. lol... someones gonna be reading this seriously then go down and be like: what the fuck?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow, you're even more of a moron than I originally thought. So you were raised in a cult, think the entire school system is in place to fuck up America's youth, (did you even go to public school or were all of those points in your original post stuff your parents fed you to keep YOU in line?) I'm seeing some serious mental health triggers in your post, there is help out there for people like you, and lovely medications to help with those delusions and paranoia.

15. Hmmm, more acne, facial features changing, and behavioral changes. Not naturally occuring?

Ha!! This guy.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm on well water good luck fucking with my water supply :bolt:

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. He even brings up hormone control lmao, adding in more natural possibilities but writing it off as as an evil narrative. How sad

• Like Like x 2
  18. No on everything and you are crazy. Do not hurt any teachers or anyone at school. They are there to do good things, such as teach people valuable information they will need to use forever and in college. The people are there to get an education. It is a public school system designed to give everyone a basic education. Yes some places in mostly the inner city get at times heavily neglected, but some of that is within the immediate community not valuing education and viewing it as part of white society, which obviously had previously done unspeakable things out of ignorance. And what solves ignorance and poverty..............education.

• Like Like x 1