The truth about coughing while smoking?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by GrandDaddyPurple, Sep 16, 2013.

1. [quote name="Michio Kaku" post="19254438" timestamp="1388431276"]In that case Mr. Kaku and Dr. Cooper aren't so different after all..Whenever you solve a puzzle you must go one piece at a time, and that's what my statement is - a piece of the puzzle.Put together with another piece.. then another.. and so on.So one day soon we might complete the puzzle (fill the gaps) and have a greater understanding.. of the relationship between extra terrestrials and ancient egypt. :bongin: [/quote]But when the puzzle pieces are lies made by people so willing to believe they'd spread falsity to convince others, well I don't know I lost the metaphor. You can't jump to conclusions by filling gaps with lies and fallacies. It's incredibly unscientific and not how we should approach the unknown.And sorry, dr kaku. He is legit one of my biggest scientific idols . I think I told you that before though.

2. #62 Michio Kaku, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    well let's put it this way.
    a boy and his father are hunting, when a buck comes into view. The boy gets a clear shot and fires. He knows he hit the deer, but it takes off running behind bush.. the boy then says "He's dead! I know I hit him." - to which the father replies 
    'I don't think it was a killshot, but lets go and see if we can find the body your hoping for."
    Now, after the boy fired and exclaimed the deer was dead, did he lie? Well, I'd say he made an inference based on observation. and that's just what Kaku and scientists alike do - they make observations, gather information, and form a hypothesis based what they DO know.. to get a better understanding of the unknown.
    So while we don't have all the answers, there is no scientific proof of a relationship between extra terrestrial life and ancient egypt - one can make an inference based on info.. i.e. hieroglyphs, pyramid allignment, ancient tech.. 
    Once that inference is molded into a theory, then the theoretical physicist shall share that theory.
    and while the theory can't be proven, it also cannot be disproven. After all, where would we be without theory?
    Where would we be if the question "If the apple falls, does the moon also fall?" was never asked ?
    Now will we go behind the bushes and find that buck? Perhaps.. but great things take time, and understanding is great  

Anyway, I'm done lol, don't wanna nerd up OP's thread tooo bad :)

3. [quote name="Michio Kaku" post="19254761" timestamp="1388435754"]well let's put it this way.a boy and his father are hunting, when a buck comes into view. The boy gets a clear shot and fires. He knows he hit the deer, but it takes off running behind bush.. the boy then says "He's dead! I know I hit him." - to which the father replies 'I don't think it was a killshot, but lets go and see if we can find the body your hoping for."Now, after the boy fired and exclaimed the deer was dead, did he lie? Well, I'd say he made an inference based on observation. and that's just what Kaku and scientists alike do - they make observations, gather information, and form a hypothesis based what they DO know.. to get a better understanding of the unknown.So while we don't have all the answers, there is no scientific proof of a relationship between extra terrestrial life and ancient egypt - one can make an inference based on info.. i.e. hieroglyphs, pyramid allignment, ancient tech.. Once that inference is molded into a theory, then the theoretical physicist shall share that theory.and while the theory can't be proven, it also cannot be disproven. After all, where would we be without theory?Where would we be if the question "If the apple falls, does the moon also fall?" was never asked ?Now will we go behind the bushes and find that buck? Perhaps.. but great things take time, and understanding is great Anyway, I'm done lol, don't wanna nerd up OP's thread tooo bad :)[/quote]The problem is that we don't treat it scientifically. Sure, we need to test theories. But when something is proven false or uses fallacious ideas to support it, the evidence needs to be rejected. Yet, it's propagated further, and deters humanity from focusing it's attention on finding evidence to produce answers.It's productive to question these things, but to make claims that the pyramids are connected does not help. My statement in the pyramids was not a false or unproven claim, as of now, there is no connection or evidence of a connection between the pyramids and aliens. It can be proven wrong given sufficient evidence, disproving the claim. But until then, it is reality. Just because we think there is drawings of space ships in the pyramids or that they align with constellations (although that has been proven false) does not disprove my claim. It's inferences and guesses as of now.And yeah we've gone off topic a few posts, we should probably leave it at that.

4. Agreed good sir, thanks for the debate.

5. hehehe "dopest dope I've ever smoked" the product of baby fucking

Sent from my VS870 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This. I lol'd. +1

7. You cough because the weed hit you, your getting high, don't think it gets you any higher though. Drink some water and take big daddy hit number 2.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Personally I find the higher the thc content the more u cough. There's 2 types off coughing while smokin weed. The first is on the first inhale, if it's harsh n makes u cough it's normally shit weed. Then there's the cough after u have took the mellow hit held it in then blew it out the after 10 seconds or so u get a tickling cough which is a sighn of high thc in good weed. That's just my view ppl it don't mean shit just sittin here stoned lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum