The true test: my first no-till.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Nugz626, May 9, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Gave them a drink yesterday, and added my predators, plants seem very happy. I killed two grasshoppers chowing down.

Shangri la is starting to get small buds forming, while the other 4 stretched way out. Hoping they slow down soon or there will hav to be more training.

Been using a shade screen to keep things cooler inside.. Temps outside have been high 80s, that should start to go down tomorrow for a while. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Following!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Banana Ffj tonight. Took some pics of Shangri-La and tried to show some perspective of how tall some of these girl are.. I’m 6ft:[​IMG][​IMG] IMG_0839.JPG [​IMG]
    These bitches need to stop stretching or the roof comes off and I have more work to do.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Looks like they should be about done stretching. Nice work!

Your trellis can be used to manipulate/LST the plants. Maybe something to think about for next year.
    RD

• Like Like x 2
  5. #66 Nugz626, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Next year less plants more lst. It’s too tight in there to do anything this year, and I got way behind with training after my little house fire..

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. It was! Got a new grill/smoker yesterday called an Akorn. This thing is amazing, held the same temp for 4 hrs on the same coal/cherry wood. I’m sold! Apparently I can cook pizza in it too... [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. #71 Nugz626, Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    Going on vacation till Sunday. Giving them a good watering tonight with a little ffj. Did some more tying down last night. All plants are flowering. Lots of ladybugs and predator mites around. Also have a big garden spider hanging out.

Hopefully I’ll have some fish to bring home for another fish emulsion. Peace

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]g[/IMG

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/the-true-test-my-first-no-till.1498576/[/IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Had a great mini vacation. Fishing sucked but it is that time of year. Came back to an explosion! Tied down about 5 tops, its insane in there, a literal weed jungle. I also noticed some lady bug larvae and a couple predator mites running around the leaves. Everything seems pretty amazing so far. It’s going to be hot the next couple of days. Threw up the shade screen and I’m going to give them a good rain water drench tomorrow morning. IMG_0899.JPG IMG_0900.JPG IMG_0901.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Finally got a nice cold front last night, temps were in the 90s again. It’s been an extremely hot summer for Michigan. Plants are healthy, all stacking nicely. Released 1500 not lady bugs last night. Sprayed a garlic barrier around the greenhouse to keep out unwanted pests. Slugs are finding there way in now but that spray should deter them. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hitting them with some green cure tonight before temps drop.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks great in there!! For slugs you can lay down sheeps wool or alpaca maybe, the fur has little barbs in it and slug won’t crawl across it. But they can dig under a barrier, so needs to be laid out carpet style.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just read that somewhere else, maybe the notill thread. Anyways gonna try and find some, thanks much!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stacking up! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gardens looking good and smelling amazing. I couldn’t find any wool, so I made a barrier of salt around the bottom of the greenhouse and set 6 beer traps. I haven’t seen one slug in 3 days now. Watered 2 gal yesterday, ffj in 3-4 days. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. I could hang out in here for hours and hours, if I only had a place to sit! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Plants look great man! If the slugs come back, can always try this stuff Slug Gone

16. For 12$ pretty easy decision! Thanks Prep!

• Like Like x 1