The True Nature of Mind - The Key

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LittleJacob, Oct 5, 2013.

1. #1 LittleJacob, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2NDSpqdKQ

2. I was just explaining this exact thing.  Awsome bro!  Thanks for posting and contributing. 

3. #3 lazytoker, Oct 6, 2013
    "All Buddhist teachings point.... That which is pointed at cannot be described in words, because it is not a thing. It is not in a place. It is not here. It is not there. In order to see it, you need simply find a qualified teacher who can point it out to you"

Lmfao. People....

4. Your ego will always hold you back from the truth. 

What is the truth?

6. #6 freethinker, Oct 6, 2013
    Truth simply "is".  It's inside you, you don't search for it like a tangible thing, just simply let your existance "be".  Check out my last post, I wrote a long explaination from my own personal way of trying to explain the truth.  Meditation will get you to what your searching for.  Try Vipassana meditation or look into Dzogchen.  Listen to the words of Adyashanti as he explains it quite well....he can be found on youtube.  Nothing to buy, no magic potion, no books to purchase, its free and it's always been there.  You were just never aware of it.

Truth is never something that can be told to you, you have to reach your own understanding of it.

7. #7 lazytoker, Oct 6, 2013

I am aware of different methods of meditation. It's not my thing really. I have my own methods. :hippie:

I went through my Buddhist phase already :smoking:

Just because you think something is true, doesn't mean it is. And of course truth simply "is." Everything simply "is." Also, I have always let my existence "be." I don't want to not exist.

8. It was just a phase to you?  Can I ask why it passed as phases do?

9. #9 AK Infinity, Oct 6, 2013
    I thought this was a good video, but I don't believe human beings have an inherent "Buddha Nature," I all of that is learned.