Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The True Medical Cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushFanDango, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Me living in Florida medical marijuana is illegal here so obviously we don't have dispensaries or anything. Now I have connects for really good weed, some that can probably match up to pics of medical grade A stuff. However, what I would really want is authentic, labeled, in the bottle of top grade A weed strain such as OG kush etc. What I would do just to try that awesome stuff, I bet it smells wonderful and taste great.

We get idiots labeling weed like "OH BRO ITS BUBBLE GUM KUSH" but theres no documentation or proof it really is that specific strain. A lot of people just BS names to make their shwagg seem good but in reality it is the good ol bobby browns.

I really hope Florida jumps on in in the whole medical marijuana train. I would just be lost to try all the awesome strains of some of the most potent, expert grown weed.