Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD The Trouble with CBD Oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by trojangrower, May 23, 2019.

1. Read this paper from Dr .Arnold Hazekamp and thought to share it with everyone.
    The full article can be read/downloaded here (linked).
    After reading the paper, I have to agree that there is a need for regulation.
    You don't even have to read the paper, just look at the table
    upload_2019-5-23_0-25-5.png

Those numbers include the carboxylated cannabinoids as well. Just pathetic, negligent and probably criminal.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PT Barnum would have loved the CBD market right now. CBD can definitely be a very effective medicine, but you have to know what you are getting, and it works best with THC as well because of the entourage effect

• Like Like x 1
  3. while there is no doubt the unregulated industry is full of unscrupulous individuals anxious to dupe the unsuspecting, unlearned novices. Seek out reputable suppliers. Demand to see third party lab analysis with a corresponding batch # that physically appears on the product you’re purchasing. If the seller isn’t able to supply this, look elsewhere.

Yes, regulations are needed but until then be wary and ask to the point questions!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. There are some good and bad suppliers out there. One of the notes I would add is that CDB degrades as time goes by and this is even worse if the bottle is clear or left in a light area. If those bottles were obtained from patients as they say were they opened? How long had they had them and how were they stored. A better control measure would surely to be to buy products from stores so that there is at least some level of control.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I don't know if you are aware, but the author of this paper, A. Hazenkamp, is the same individual who coined that term in a previous paper.

possibly, but that's not closer to the truth. Its what the people are using that should be considered. But a brand new set of products should have also been considered as well. They should have posted the brands.

6. This is exactly why I don’t buy CBD. Not because I don’t believe it works. Not at all. Right now I just stick with regular cannabis and hope there’s enough CBD in that!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If its regulated, then fine, its legit.
    There is a large growing body of evidence showing it works, if its authentic.
    Also, pre treatment with CBD allows more THC to cross the blood brain barrier.