The Trippy Stix Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by guerilla Z0e, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I recently just purchased 2 "The Trippy Stix" from their website. First off let me say that I am overall disappointed with the entire purchase. I received an email 4-5 days after placing my order saying my package was shipped. After checking the tracking number they provided, it said the box was "returned to sender." At this point I sent an email to their Contact Us page of the website since there is no other contact information on there (no telephone number, no address, just email). I waited 3 days and I never heard word back so I decided to send another email. This message was returned 2 days later saying my order was shipped 3 days prior. When I checked the new tracking number, it said it didn't exsist. I finally received my package a few days later but it took almost 2 weeks and their customer service is beyond dogshit (pardon my French).

Now for onto the Trippy Stix itself. The design is too simple and therefore many basic things need to be redesigned. After I loaded the chamber for the first time, the flint that actually lights the wax broke. It must have gotten intertwined with the wax an pulled out. Thank God I got a Trippy Pen Top so that is a smaller more on the go chamber. And I feel like these are designed more for wax and budder rather than oil. The oil is just to thick to be burned. Anybody else who own one had any of these problems?

2. If you want the oil attachment it is here on this link TRIPPY CHAMBERS | "The Trippy Stix"

The regular attachment is more for wax like you said. The trippy chamber is specificly designed for oils. Hope that helps

3. Omicron is way better than trippy stix from what ive heard