The trippiest, most incredibly awesome MOVIES to watch while baked as hell.

Discussion in 'General' started by Chicagos Finest, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Please tell us of some of the trippy or visually interesting movies that you have seen!!

I have recently dicovered that the new Speed Racer movie is reallllly fun to watch after blazing. It's directed so well, by the Wachowski brothers, the same people that directed the Matrix.
    Another one of my favorites is Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas--it makes you feel like you're on the drugs they're on in the movie.

2. boogie nights. it's not trippy or anything like that obviously but its a whole new movie when you're cooked. i dont even regularly enjoy film either!

3. Sorry dudes.

Easy Rider has my motherfuckin' vote.

4. Pulp Fiction Dumb and dumber

5. The boondock saints I think the laughing damaged me more than the smoke lol

6. Fear and Loathing...

Donnie Darko's a trip too

7. Kill Bill V.whatever
    its been on all day on spike.

8. not all these are trippy, but very much awesome btw...

the fifth element; fear and loathing; sleepy hollow; mulholland drive; the lost highway; clockwork orange; full metal jacket; platoon; house of 1000 corpses; devils rejects; dawn of the dead

9. requim for a dream, not trippy but an interesting movie to watch fucked up reguardless

10. *bows down* great choices.
    Devils rejects was amazing.

11. Lots of movies are great while baked. I'd say Event Horizon for the crazy/trippyness...the first time I watched it was the first time I had done shrooms and it was insane.

12. has anyone seen akira while baked? that actually sounds like a bomb movie to watch blazed

13. lol you must have a good taste in movies too

i use to watch that and fist of the north star a lot back in highschool. first time i watched akira i was trippen on acid :smoke:

14. Akira is a great movie to watch while fucked up no doubt. But the trippiest anime movie hands down is a movie called Dead Leaves. It makes you feel like your on acid without the acid.
    hmmm...what would happen if you were to watch that movie on acid?

15. maybe it would cancel the trip out. or you would start bleeding profusely out your eye sockets. :hello:

16. haha yea...or just trip balls

17. A Scanner Darkly

just the way it was animated, made me really interested. Pretty neat.