The Trinity of god

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by emperor_dragoon, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I believe it to be Good, Evil, and free will. Or it could be Micheal having the courage of god, lucifer having the wisdom of god, and humans having the power of god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whc_T1qVxl4

2. It's actually Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric...

The trinity your speaking of is just a false rhetoric used by the church to spread their dogmatic teachings. (logic, grammar, rhetoric) The order of the three is important. It's putting the logic before the grammar in order to install a false rhetoric (agenda) into a persons mind.

3. y4eee u right

4. so what was before your trinity? Before mine, there was nothing.

5. The title of this thread made me think of league of legends.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Lucifer is the devil, right? So if he's wisdom, he's the guy I should listen to, correct?

7. nah, he may have created hell and demons and stuff....but i think micheal and the angels locked him away. 

8. Oh, ok. I'll start working on unlocking him. I'm sure there's a spell somewhere...wait, we are talking about magic, right?

9. 66 seals to be exact.

10. Satan didn't create hell...

11. The holy trinity is god, the father, and holy spirit and you walk with god when you are drunk in his spirit because you're tuned his frequency , kind of like how a radio picks up invisible signals in the air. But the holy spirit can only dwell in those that walk the narrow path.. Your bodys a temple and good and bad can rule you if it gets inside and has its way.

12. You are correct sir.

13. Man, this part of the forums has really gone to shit.

14. Me ....
    Myself....
    I......

Her voice so deep i feel as much as i hear....
    "do not fear" she tells me " he is you .... just as i am you..."
    Could their be a tighter knit trinity...
    All of me.... as one.....

How lost i have been without myself....

Damn, I like this man's posts sometimes, for real.