Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Trick To Rolling Joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I think the trick to rolling joints is having really fresh, sticky weed and a nice grinder... because that's what I have and this is my first try rolling in months and it was by hand and I hardly ever smoke joints. No tip/filter, I know it's not that great but it's the best joint I've ever been able to roll, especially by hand. And I've only been smoking daily for 7 months.
    [​IMG]

2. Anyway, I'mma clip that thumb nail boy!

3. thats not that short of a time to learn to roll but I do agree that a grinder and fresh bud make rollin a lot easier

4. Yeah, I was a day or two away from clipping my nails, they're not that long compared to some other people's on the internet, consider yourself lucky. :hello:

5. why did you twist the mouthpiece???

6. Because I switched it at the end and wanted that big chunk of paper to be the end of the joint. I was high while doing it.. and now.. so I don't know why I do things.. BUT, I just tried a second time and I like it way better, more solid and better shaped.

Joint numero dos bro

7. It looks lyk a wind sock lol bust it up n start again

Ps lyk the pin nail :)

8. Pimp nail haha

9. The trick to rolling joint is practice.

10. Well, I always use a roach/crutch (whatever you call it). Basically a bit of thin card rolled up to stop hot rocks from getting in your mouth, and to give the doobie some structure.
    A grinder is really handy, and if you don't have that scissor it up nice and fine.

11. You should learn how to roll cones with a roach my friend. Do it like the dutch over here do it ;)

12. Gotta grow that nail out and use it to properly tuck your J's and blunts. proper

13. I don't think the key is fresh bud.

Properly Dried/Cured Bud > fresh bud.

Practice makes perfect op, keep working on it!

Maybe even add a filter? *But that's for another thread*
    :smoking:

14. looks good a lot better than i can do

15. Evenly distribute the weed in paper, then tuck the ungummed edge under the weed, then roll

16. the trick to rolling is to use filters and then essentially roll around the filter

17. Tuck and roll baby. tuck and roll!