The TORO Thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DjPurpleDoja420, Oct 11, 2010.

1. You have enough water in that bottom circ, royal?

2. nice setup royal.. I just picked up this nice circ trash catch to pair up with my circ/circ.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Very nice Reefer, congratulations!

4. New Toro prototypes, right off JP's facebook

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. love the tree-tree micros. and mike g, nice vid boss. enjoy that piece.

6. thank you very much! :smoke:

7. tons of sickness in here! just pulled the trigger on my first toro piece, got a double macro w black lips on the way ::hello: ill be sure to put some sexy pics up upon arrival.

8. Heres another black-lip circ-circ, paired with a 2011BC gridded circ a/c, check em out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FKavhBlPOE]Toro Circ-Circ [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

9. some sick stuff in here :smoke:
    check out my new double macro w the black lips on that thang!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

peep that faceted base where it comes into the black :eek:
    [​IMG]

this is my first high end piece and ill just say alot of my lil collection is getting sold in favor of more stuff like this..

10. Ahhhh every time I see a circ to circ I immediately regret not pulling the trigger on one when I found it for such a nice price. Went back the next day and it was gone.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulVByBh9ks0]Toro Shrub Tube - YouTube[/ame]

12. what online site has the best selection of toro glass? i usually get my stuff at aq_ualab but their selection on toro aint great

13. That's the only place online. You'll just have to go searching at headshops. Normally in big cities is where you'll find em.

14. nvs and bitfreakglass has a good selection of toro

15. I can't believe this thread doesn't get more love...

For those that actually like the taste of their flowers, I highly* recommend Toro's Frothilator model. I don't need 3" of diffusion/stackage unless I'm in a bind smoking some average tasting strains or early in the morning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxzVllRwJE]Toro Froth 8 - YouTube[/ame]

16. Toro circ/circ. My favorite piece of glass..... Hope you like her as much as I do!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With the El Hefe!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And some slides for good measure!
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately I have to sell off all of my glass as I don't use it as much as I used to, and could use the money.... It will be a sad day when I finally have to let it go. On the bright side, once my financial situation is in order, I will be in the market for another Toro. Or maybe even a sovereignty. I like the look of the pillars. Anyone know how they hit compared to a Toro circ like mine?

17. I love the black lips on a lot of the new macros. How do those hit?