The TORO Thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DjPurpleDoja420, Oct 11, 2010.

1. fuck yea old school toro! i want a simple toro straight like that but with no perc

2. @jon, similar design, more slits than most domes out there, and the internal upstem diameter is VERY important to airflow.

3. Ok that makes sense. So mr. toro's designs aren't assosiacted with "Drag" like a typical dome perk is? Are the circs as good as the multi arm toro's? THanks for answering my questions

4. consider the slit count, between two different percs, a way to compare the cooling efficiency.

5. My Toro IP is the most functional slide i own and i use it SO often that i dont even bother cleaning it that much.

They work better when theyre a little sticky and my dank ass resin doesnt fucks with the taste.

The tubes, obviously get cleaned VERY often.

6. ^^^^^^^That toro is fuckin sik!

Got any more pics or milk shots??

7. props on the red label color scheme that slide is boss...

milk it up man

8. GOD DAMN!
    Thats red label is fucking beautiful! ;)

9. Thanks brothers, unfortunately I don't have updates at the moment. I'll attempt to get a milk soon. I haven't actually smoked out of the Krunk slide, I may do that soon.

10. Just got my matching circ tc for my circ/circ. Threw on a black and white Ben Wilson dd slide.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. i just picked up a toro circ trash catcher from my head shop in mchenry IL. except i didnt get a matching white label like i wanted but i got the "TORO" writing label on it, haha thanks black friday

12. check out my buy

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. theres something off about this toro

14. I thought the same thing, but its just the poor quality of the glass. It's very foggy and makes it look like shit.

15. I think its frosted.....I dont think JP would let poor quality glass into his shop