The TORO Thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DjPurpleDoja420, Oct 11, 2010.

1. "i dont think u can get better" i can't say that cuz i never hit a 7/13,., and all those SG tubes look bananas

2. How much were the circ/circ going for when you guys bought them? One guy in the city says he can give me for like $680 or soemthing, another is like $850 or so (but it has horns, and worked areas)... I have one straight toro tube and a toro circ a/c // bubbler. I use the bubbler function a lot, Love it!

I want the circ/circ, but since i have a single circ tube, and a circ a/c,, its almost lie a circ/circ right?

3. yeah i would say that toro circ / circ goes for $650-$800. I spent 700 with 20 for tax or something.

but yeah i would also say that its not a real circ / circ without 2 circ percs

4. well its a circ toro a/c and a circ single chamber. I aksed a few people, it is basically the same kind of hit seeing as how the smoke diffusion is the same, and or the smoke to go through the a/c and then the other circ in the tube is negligible in distance its the same thing. Now, if i want to get a circ/circ/circ.... id get a circ/circ and throw on my circ a/c. :D

When i gr

5. agree its not a true circ/circ.. i got a worked dome and i talked this lady down to 550 for mine and i paid 175 for the ash catcher

6. Picked this up on BM recently.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lovin the thread.

7. @ Hi everyday: Awesome pickup from BM. I soooo wanted that exact piece. If you ever want to part wit hit, let me know, Blue is my favorite color and i love that worked section and even the label is making me want a circ/circ even more.

8. anyone out there got a orange label circ/ circ

thats my fav peice

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5zLL1L0Hgc]YouTube - Toro[/ame]

10. Not basically the same, double chamber vs single chamber. $300 vs $680 give or take

11. New circ t/c from 521
    [​IMG]

12. ^^^^ is that a black glass ice pinch slide?

13. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

14. My old 9mm 8-Arm worked straight w/ a Roor.de diffy. :)

[​IMG]

15. what an incredible color set for halloween lol
    u should offer bong rips insted of candy at the door.
    "Happy Halloween kids!" free candy!

16. lol it's actually Blue, red, and yellow. :)

17. the tube u posted? dont scare me like that! seeing blue as black is freaky lol

18. Haha yeah the work is fade to clear blue/red/yellow.

Here's a small closeup of the perc:

[​IMG]

19. What makes a toro circ perculator, different from a dome perculator?