The TORO Thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DjPurpleDoja420, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Great piece just looking to try other styles

2. Hey guys, can anyone explain the purpose of fuming? 

3. haha its just another way to add color to a piece

4. doesnt it change the color of the piece over time?

5. I've got a shrub 7/13 and want to grab a full size tube as well. I really love the minimal chug of the 7/13. I was interested in the circ/13 as my full size, but will the hit be a little too similar to my 7/13? Or should I go the circ/circ route? I have dry hit both and I prefer the circ/13, but the circ/circ is still great. What would you fellow Toro appreciators do?

6. just picked up a older style Macro bub with black lips brand new in NYC at a shop for only $200!! i'll post pics tomorrow, lighting is horrible in my house at night....

but yea this is my first Toro and i'm definitely looking to pick up a few more in the future.

7. hey bro sorry toke late to reply but yea u can get a plain macro for 5 billw but the worked ones with the new percs i dont ik the jet perc vbut the inverted froth looks killer, but the worked pieces r 1500+ ,, but i got a sick red macaroon not to long ago sik red marble shield n mouth piece ..  there were a amber one n they got some purple ones they look prety nice but who can ever go wrong wit red? http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Allred17/library/?sort=3&page=1
     theres a couple pics of the  red in the link sorry with links i no :/

8. #328 bondkiller, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    as promised i return with a pic of my Toro Macro bub! (sorry my camera sucks it's a few years old)

[​IMG]

9. I'm looking into buying my first toro for flower 90% of the time and really like the froth to froth and froth to hexs I've been seeing but I'm worried that they'll be impossible to get bits of flower and shit outta the first chamber. What are some people's thoughts that have toros?

10. #330 I Likeggs, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    I didnt like the froth to froth for dabs, the chamber was too wide and i would see the vapor lingering in the chambers too much.  But for strictly flowers i thought it hit great, just got dirty extremely fast 

The hex/hex is a more restricted hit with a lot less air flow which would make it better for dabbing but i say froth to froth for flowers 

11. Had my first dab session with my Froth the other night, figured this was a decent place to share the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHQpLa4jcg​
    Enjoy in 1080p! :bongin:

12. aww man...you just mentioned the exact one I have been wanting....
    like this right?
    [​IMG]

13. great now I want one....

anyone know where I can find one like this?

[​IMG]

14. ^single macros are usually pretty easy to come by. I always see them on bm and I know they're usually in stock at the lab of aqua

15. Here's my latest addition.

Attached Files:

16. Not sure how I feel on those screw caps either. Are they just for cleaning?
    [​IMG]

17. My Mac-8 arm

Attached Files: