The Toking Family ( pics )

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MilkyIlladelph, May 27, 2011.

1. Here's a couple pictures of the toking tool family I have at the moment...some need a cleaning I've been lazy lately

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9mm US Tubes round bottom, locally blown "Rockstar" bub, black walnut purple days vape, medium titanium space case, and a no name steamroller

2. Thanks much amigo, its always nice being able to switch it up every once in a while

3. Is the wooden round thing a vape? :eek:

4. umm your name is milkyilladelph and you clearly dont have an illadelph, pretty lame bro...

5. PD mang..... The MFLB of tabletops

6. duck... i had a tall 5mm blue label illadelph but it got taken by the cops; i decided to upgrade. and yes doublevision that is a vape, and not just any old vape either... its a log style vape and it is EXTREMELY efficient.. each stem/bowl pack averages at about .04g. This particular vape is made by a middle aged couple out of Arizona, each vape is made completely by hand. You can even choose what type of wood you would like your vape to be made out of... mine is made of black walnut and has BISON hide on the bottom.. you also receive a car charger so you can take it on the go. Heres the kicker, it has a set temp that happens to be as close to perfect as possible, and oh yea, it stays hot as long as it is plugged in... you can leave it plugged in INDEFINITELY. It also came with some bees wax which is used to protect the wood and just make it look fabulous. Anyways, heres what it looks like when you use it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Yooo whered you get that vape. Its fucking sickk.
    I bet it was expensive but i got money. And does it get you high? Like obviously it gets you high but how many bowls you gotta pack till youre high.

8. Your set up is tight man good shit

9. hey illadelph you should send me a pm for where you got that vape!

10. #11 MilkyIlladelph, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    When I had my vapor bros I used it heavily and that put my tolerance through the roof. The vapor bros like any good whip vape, produced large clouds of vapor. If wake up in the morning and vape 2 packs of the pd I'm damn rippedam. It comes with three vapor tubes so you can pack up all three if you'd like and then just sit back. You do have to have some decent bud but you absolutely DO get clouds from it, it is very high quality. Just search purple days vape on google.. They do take about 6 weeks due to the fact that they have to be made though.