The Time my Friend litterly Sh*t in his pants after getting pulled over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maltliqour23, May 7, 2018.

1. My Friend bought an 1/8th of some of this strong potent skunk weed from a co-worker before leaving work. on his way home from work he noticed that his stomach was cramping and he was feeling like he was having the runs. for lunch he went to some indian food place. he started to drive a little fast and before you know it a cop pulled him over. he then relized that he forgot to bring his scent proof jar into the car and the whole car reeked of the skunk weed. he quickly sprayed a lil cologne and his stomach started hurting even worse cause he was so nervous and then before you know it an accident happend in his pants. the cop walked up to his window and asked him why he was acting so nervous he was shaking at this point becuase of the accident that just happened in his pants. the cop also said why does the car smell so funky and asked if their was any narcotics and to just be honest with him. My friend looked at the officer and said honestly i just shat in my pants. the officer leaned a little closer to the window for a second and then said "ok why you using the bathroom in your pants?" My friend explained that he had a bunch of indian food for lunch and it was his first time ever eatting there and that he was speeding becuase he was having to go to the bathroom really bad. The cop asked to see his license and said ill try to get you out of here as soon as possible i understand that this is an awkward situation. the cop walked back and said please drive carefully and let him go on a warning

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What a mixture of smells! Shit, weed and cologne hahaha

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. That's hilarious. I needed to read that. Thank god the cop was kind. In the usa he'd be going to jail in his shit pants lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. We live in the usa though

• Like Like x 1
  5. Honestly ive met really awesome cops in the usa that are very nice and kind to me. ive met douchbag cops too. really the way we watch pay attention to the news and media and believe all of it. where no different then the people we call brainwashed which is the older generation saying that oh weeds bad for you and makes you go crazy and stuff. in a lot of ways i see lots of us doing the same thing about different stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. LMAO. I must have been stoned as shit when I read that. Since you said skunk weed, mentioned an indian restaurant and the cop using the word narcotics I assumed you were in the UK. Yeah of course not all cops I was exaggerating a bit for sure

7. One time I got too stoned at an Of Montreal show in Nashville with my husband. Not only was I glued to the wall for the first 45 minutes because I couldn't move my legs, but it made me have to go to the bathroom really bad, but I couldn't figure out what was happening, and thought I was having menstrual pain lololol