The time me and my friend were smoking on an overhang and he throws the nug down the hill.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheBlueBastard, Jul 14, 2018.

1. When I was about 17, my friend (18) had just bought some good stuff, he said we couldn’t smoke at his house because his parents didn’t have to work that day so he wasn’t home alone, he said we should go through the woods behind his house to this nice overhang on a fairly steep hill. When we got there after what seemed like a 5 minute walk, the view was incredible, nice clearing in between the trees with a nice view of the mountains in the far distance, I said “damn dude! How come you’ve never taken me to this spot before? This is the best toking spot in the whole city man!” He replies “because my parents are always away so we’ve never had the need to come out here”. I replied “well how the hell did you even find this place?” He replies “well I was walking through here looking for some shrooms, man and I came across this nice smoking smokin’ spot, so the perfect time came when my parents were off for the week so that we’d have a reason to come all the way out here to smoke” I replied with a slightly disgusted face “you were looking for shrooms?” He nervously replied “let’s just not worry about that, let’s just sit down and have a nice smoke” I replied “alright man, whatever you say”. So we sat down on the over hang, he took off his backpack with the smoking essentials and laid it down, unzipped the backpack, took out 2 pipes, 4 lighters and a pill bottle stuffed with about 2 or so grams (my visual judgment). I said to my friend “the hell do we need 4 lighters for?” He replies “we’re sitting on an overhang, we could lose a couple of lighters” I silently replied “oh”. He cracks open the pill bottle and takes a deep sniff, he said “woo! Holy damn, smell this shit!” He holds the bottle out for me to smell, I lean my head in to smell it, I take a deep sniff as well, I back my head up fast replying “DAAAAMN!” As my voice echos in the distance, “that’s some good shit!” He replies “I know right? Let’s pack the bowls and smoke up!”. He takes out the big big which is at at least 2 grams (again, my visual judgement). We break up the bud packing it into our bowls tightly, so tight we barely have any airflow going through. So you know how that goes, we smoke the nug down to about a quarter and fight over who gets the rest of it. He said “I have an idea, whoever smokes these last (unsmoked) bowls the quickest get to smoke the last bit of weed” High me thinks it’s a great idea and replies “hell yeah man, let’s do it, I’ll smoke this bowl faster than you could ever get a girlfriend!” He replies “oh it’s on motherfucker!” We bring our lighters to our bowls, flick the wheel and smoke as fast as weed could, halfway through our bowls, my friend starts coughing, this gives me the advantage to win, I was about to cough as well but high me wasn’t gonna let that last little bit of nug get in my friends bowl, so right before I toke up the last little bit of weed in my bowl, just seconds away from victory, my friend ends his coughing fit, when the last bit of nug in his lap (soon to be mine) starts to move a little as he’s adjusting his legs, he freaks fuck out and starts hitting his leg smushing the little bit of nug that I was gonna smoke, after that he picks the nug up and throws it off the overhang freaked out yelling with the most terrified face I’ve ever seen “GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!” I replied yelling and coughing “DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!???” He replies a bit more quieter, but still yelling “There was a fucking bug on my lap man!!” I replied still yelling “MOTHERFUCKER THAT WAS MY WEED YOU JUST THREW OFF THE FUCKING CLIFF (I was, just like my friend, way too high, hence why I think I called it a cliff)!!!” He replies talking and stuttering very fast “naw man, that was some freaky ass fuzzy bug or some shit man, I think it injected my with something man, this is fucked man, I’m gonna die!”. High me has no response and thought it was a good idea to go look for the little nug which is now probably a tiny green pancake. I jump off the overhang which is at least 5 foot, looking for a flat green thing, I was looking for what seemed like 2 hours but was only 10 minutes. I couldn’t find the nug so I called it off and me being high, I just didn’t give a shit anymore. I try to climb back up on the overhang but the edge of the overhang breaks off and I fall back, rolling down the hill about 30 feet, I can here my friend laughing his ass off up there, I yell “SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER OR I’LL COME THE FUCK UP THERE AND PULL YOUR ASS DOWN WITH ME!!!”. And as you could have guessed, he continues laughing his ass off. Did I make it back up to the overhang? Yes. Did I pull his ass down with me? Sadly, no. I climb back up on a more sturdy part of the overhang and started to walk the hell back, my friend said “aren’t you gonna help me pack this shit up?” I replied “are you gonna go find the little nug?” He stares at me with his eyes half shut and his mouth wide open for at least 5 seconds and then turns away and then starts packing his backpack, I said “that’s what I thought” He replies “what?” I shake my head and walk away. Half way back to the house my friend catches up with me and then we start walking, no one says anything, we just keep walking. We get back to his house and his parents aren’t home, we didn’t give a shit, we were high and hungry. I raid my friends fridge and drink one of his dads beers and just sit on the couch, my friend starts up the PS2 and asks “you wanna play some Tony Hawk?” I replied “yep”. And that’s where this long ass story ends.

TL;DR: Me and my friend walk into the woods to this overhang, we smoke almost all of the weed leaving just a small nug, we challenge each other to a smoke off for the last bit of nug, my friend gets too high as I’m about to win over the nug and thinks the nug is a bug and throws it off the overhang, I try to find it, I fail to find it, I try to climb up the overhang, edge of overhang breaks, I roll down the hill.

TL;DR is TL;DR: you’re just lazy aren’t you?

Sent from my Pigeon using Paper.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1