The time I was accused of keying a car...Bitches lie...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wiseguys, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Many times I've been accused of doing things I didn't do.  People would just single me out in a group and put something on me.  I could get myself in trouble, I didn't need to be blamed for other peoples shit.

So though i had my own faults, something I would never do is key a car or vandalize some random persons property.  I've never been in a position to want to do that to someone.  Egged peoples houses as a kid but that was a rare occurrence, the only time I've done that was to some girls house that me and my friends decided to egg.  I was never into that kinda stuff.

Anyway, me and my friends used to smoke on this back road that leads to his house.  We would park and smoke in the car most times.  Then this girl who lived a couple houses down from him would park on that block just because that's where a lot of people park to go to their houses.  She started smoking sometimes with her other friend over there. 

This girl was really unattractive to me and was gothic.  They weren't girls we associated with and I don't think I ever spoke 2 words to the one goth girl, not sure.  I don't think I ever was mean to her though, she was someone that had that image of "Fuck you all" douchey girl.  probably wanted the d but I never paid any attention to her.

She was going out with this guy for years since high-school and we had been out of high-school for a couple years.  They broke up, she banged another dude, and then she found a big X keyed into her car's front hood.  Her father was some ex-marine or something he was intimidating.  So she tells him that it was probably me because she saw us hanging out back there and I would do that.   If we were still in high-school she would've got stomped for that.

My friend calls up and says "yo you should call her dad because he's ready to go to the police and all this."  So I get the guys number and call up right away.  Now I'm mad this fools going to the police with my name when I didn't do anything.  I don't want my name mentioned at all so I call him to make sure he keeps my name out of his mouth.  I tell him I never keyed a car in my life and I'm grown, why the fuck am I gonna key a car.  I have no reason to do that.

He's like "were you friends with the ex?"  I'm like yea I knew him but I wasn't really good friends with him.  He probably did do it I don't know what to tell you. That got cleared up and he apologized.  Next thing my friend tells me is how the girl says she's so sorry for that but didn't want her ex to get in trouble.  Dumb cunt.

Say goodnight to the bad guy.

2. If she would have done that you could have had your friend testify that she knowingly lied on a police report and falsely accused the innocent. Both would come with charges that she would rightfully deserve.

• Like Like x 2
  3. people are a trip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Yana Usdi, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Had someone accuse me of something similar once. We got into a family dispute with some overly aggressive neighbors and it seems they came up with a private name they'd refer to me by. Except the older teen didn't know it was supposed to be private and started shouting it at me when he saw me outdoors. Annoying but I just ignored him.

Someone else though didn't ignore him. Week or so after he started a cop shows up at my door wanting to know about a keyed car, somewhere along the line I mentioned something that gave the cop the impression that I knew the word carved into the car and he lit up and grabbed his pad for notes asking me if I knew the word. I told him of course, the whole neighborhood did, the kid shouted it every time he saw me.

Never heard it again and the father showed up to apologize a couple of nights later. We never did really make peace but we never had any more problems either, just ignored each other.

5. Yea some people are fucked in the head.  I just didn't want any drama or having my name being brought up to police.  Would've been great putting that she was a liar on her permanent record though.

Obviously this bitch deserved a keyed car anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    she sounds mentally disturbed

7. You got the right picture.  "Scary" is almost a good way to describe her.  Devil worshiper type bitch.  Definitely fucked in the head.

8. Wow man I think the bitch got off too lightly. I would've told her to her face what a disgraceful cunt she is and to never step foot in my presence again.