The time I lost my bud. *Sad Story Alert*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GamerMadness, Dec 25, 2013.

1. This was last christmas. The anneversary was a few days ago.

It was a cold winter night. I was out smoking with good friends. My best pal came up to me with not one not two but ten grams of sour diesel. He said "Merry christmas dude, my connect harvested this and prepared it just for the holiday season." We gave eachother a brotherly hug and a fist-bump then he drove to be with his family. So I decided to go home and smoke while watching christmas movies for pure nastalgia. While my step-sister was driving me home I was still pretty baked out of my mind. The window was down and I was admiring the beautiful treasure I had. She tried to avoid a squirrel and I flipped the bag upside down by accident, causing all of the nuggets to fall out of the window and they dissapeared in the night. I never saw that weed again.

2. I would have pulled over with a flashlight. Fuck losing 10g of free bud! I guess the opposite happened to me this year. I unexpectedly won a free 10" bowl in a raffle at my head shop. Made my day! It's even in Christmas colors!

3. I would have slammed on the brakes immediately and used to my phone light to find some of it. That much just wasted is just terrible

4. That is shitty as fuck one day I was waiting for my dude to hit me up so I could pick up. And I weighed the last if my shit. A (8th) and I went to grab a pipe. And it was gone. I think a "f(r)iend" took it cuz he chillin with me. Worst of all my dude hit me up and couldn't get me my stuff so I searched my whole house. Didn't find it and that was some dank dank

5. I definitely would of stopped and got it. What were you thinkin?Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Holy shit man I just cannot picture that at all without you having the bag right by the window and you holding it up high. It seems like you werent careful at all. Not trying to give you shit for it but comon man..Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

7. I was not thinking clearly. I know I'm a big dope for not looking for it. Believe me I was far from mad. I was pissed off and very upset.

8. #9 BugPoop, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Maybe someone in need found it :bong:Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app