The time I got the piss scared out of me and my friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RolledBuds, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Okay so both my mom and dad knew I smoked pot. They were cool with it. Anyway me and my bro go out to my car in the garage and we got 4 blunts of loud rolled up. I got my bong with 2 nugs ready with a bowl loaded. A grinder and I also brought my half oz with me. So we blow down for 30 hard minutes. It's so smokey in there you could barely see your hand in front of your face. The lit blunt was easy to see though the next thing we know, BAM, a bright LED light just lights my car up. We freeze instantly. He turns to me and gives me this were fucked face. So I said fuck it. There's no hiding this. I got a 4th blunt in my console. A bong in between my lap. A grinder on my knee and a half oz in my pocket. Btw were in the backseat bc we wanted to see what it was like to be lit in the backseat bc we were bros we never sat in the back. It was cool until the light hit us. Anyway all the sudden my buddy's door just opens and smoke starts pouring out. Nothing's being said. Out of no where I hear my dads voice say "bet you lost your high" started laughing and walked away. He was right. Instantly killed my high. God I love my dad

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great story my parents aren't chill but my moms a cop so what can u expect really she bought me a steak last night tho and filled my tank she really hooks it up I love her. She think she's always right tho and sometimes won't stfu about me fucking my life up I'm just glad no ones crashed into me recently cuz people down here can't drive for shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That would have blown my high lol

4. damn hes wrong for that hahhaha

5. wat

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ha my dad wouldve said some shit if i were you

7. Nice story. I would have lost it haha. I've been lucky enough to have parents who were not only cool with it, but known to sometimes partake haha. In fact, my dad used to bring me to carry water to his outdoor grows once i turned about 16. Mom never cared, but wouldn't admit she smoked until both me and my younger brother were at least 18, but we always knew haha. Now we smoke together regularly.

8. Oh there would be plenty times I'd be smoking with my friends, course he didn't start smoking with me personally till he got lung cancer and by then he could only smoke so much and he was lit son lemme tell ya. Good times. I can sometimes get my mom to take a puff or two off my joints but then she's absolutely stoned for 4 hours lol

Stoner at heart