The Time I Almost Got BLOWED UP

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TJforMJ, Jun 19, 2009.

1. The incident occurred 5 or 6 years ago when i was still relatively new to smoking. Every week me and my buddies Red and Danno would sleep over at Danno's and get totally blazed. Danno's mom never once acknowledged our smoking, so we figured that we were just really good at covering our tracks. Danno's room was in the basement and was our own personal smoking den. One night we were in the middle of a bowl session when Dan's mom started screaming down at us. We start freaking out thinking that we had been caught. As soon as we opened up the door we were overcome by the smell of rotten eggs... There was a fucking gas leak. we were quickly ushered outside to safety. I could only imagine what would have happened if no one noticed the leak. I could see it now, the fucking house blows up and they find my skeleton with a metal "gas station" bowl fuzed to my hands and teeth.:D

2. Lucky you got out okay :hello:

3. gas leaks are a bitch. havent blown myself up, had stuff blow up inches from my face, and been lit and lit myself on fire more times then i can count. it was a very boring time, and burning/blowing up stuff is always fun

4. you just gave me an idea for my very own stoner movie :D

niiccee

5. wow i just visualized an entire scene....complete with slow motion "noooo don't light thattt!!!..(explosion)"

6. Oh my god lol

7. wow man i dont know if you believe in god but this is one of those moments when id be like wow their had to be something watching over me.

the only pic i get of that in my head is my click bob marley lighter... well lighting and boom

8. Well, the storyi got wasnt exactly the same, we weren't smoking in the house, but we were inside and my boys mom yells for us to get out cuz there is a gas leak in the house. Well, I guess the garage ran on the same gas? Idk, but the damn garage just went up in flames. Not really "exploded" but it went up quick as hell.

More like someone sprinkled gunpowder all over it and it just went "woosh" up in flames. Kinda weird =/ lol

9. nice thats some scary stuff man

10. Lmao, I did thought the same thing.

11. In the second Cheech and Chong movie that happens, but its in a car. funny.

12. next time be more careful

13. Can't even die with a respectable bong... :laughing:

14. hahaha that's a good one

15. holy shit dude, thats fuckin scary.

16. damn. thats scary shit.

17. same hahah :D

18. I would be scared to light a lighter for the rest of my life if that happened to me..

19. Reminds me of the time at school...Some one left the gas one the welding torch on...The teacher was going to light the torch for some kid then he smelt something...I was high as fuck and my face was like :eek: I was right beside the tanks watching...:eek:

Fuck man life is scary..