Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The time has come.......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Dec 6, 2011.

1. #1 The Third Eye, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    Whats up GC! i just turned 18 today and was looking for ideas on what to do tonight.... i have plenty of weed from my recent harvest and i have $150 to blow.

i realize i am sort of coming out of the closet by saying i just turned 18, but i feel i have been here quite a while and made a decent contribution to this site. i love this forum and all my fellow blades. i just cant keep the secret anymore. this next bowl is for all my blades!

2. You mean you just turned 19, right...? right......?

3. so you have 3,000 something posts and you turned 18 today...

4. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']Whats up GC! i just turned 18 today and was looking for ideas on what to do tonight.... i have plenty of weed from my recent harvest and i have $150 to blow[/quote]

Haha better change it to 19 before a mod puts there thumb up your ass.

5. too late sonny

6. The mods see all and know all.

Edit: [​IMG] Beat me to it, Sirsog

7. well he is 18 NOW so..

8. please dont ban me on my birthday. this is my favorite website :eek:

9. Congratulations, man!!! Man you should get a sick bong or bubbler or something from your local head shop!! It's your time to celebrate though, you know?

Edit: Don't ban the man, he is 18 now, and it's not like he was disruptive all his underage years..

10. Gz bruh

11. Ya shouldn't a done that, you were just a boy!

Happy birthday.

12. He deserves to be here, he's not the only blade that joined underage. :smoke:

13. Yes lol we are quite aware of that

but let me just get the disclosure out there, we CAN ban you for admitting you were under age at some point in your member ship... there are factors that will change the results.. Im not making any decision right now... i put the question up for the team to decide what happens next.

14. haha who cares if a member of a website about illegal drug is 18 :p

15. Happy Birthday! Make a Space Cake with some of your friends and have some drinks.

16. The people who own it, who provide it to you for free

Dont agree to the rules if you cant follow them

17. #17 HelpDesk, Dec 6, 2011
    So i think a small bong...

Few nice ones:
    Ehle
    G-Spot(Not that great of a brand but get a carb stopper and a decent stem/bowl, and that'll be a sick ass bong that's very customizable)
    Molino Dirty harry

18. Something to do with Little Johny getting advice about cannabis from this website and him getting in trouble. Then Little Johny's parents find out he learned it all from here. Most lawyers wouldn't have a problem picking up his parent's case.

19. 150$ man? and your 18. Tittie bar, cigars and lotto tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!
    go get 150 singles man, congrats on the 18th birthday you've made it this far!

20. #20 lethaface_187, Dec 6, 2011
    Hope you can stay!!!!!!