The time a tanker truck exploded...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InternalStruggle, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Hey guys, call me J. I frequent this forum a lot specifically for cultivation but as I’ve become addicted to the site I am trying to spread my roots here.

Now I have a ton of stories I will definetely write up, but this is one story me and my friend will never forget.

We were coming back from Baltimore late in the night after our usual plumbing route. We hadn’t been on the first highway of many to come for more than 5 minutes when this whole ordeal happened. I’m driving in the left lane going about 65 and I see a couple trucks in the opposite lane of travel (but on the left side of their side, so closest to me)

Within a matter of seconds while musics playing, this particular silver tanker truck (like a gasoline tanker) comes directly adjacent to my car and RIGHT as we pass each other the entire thing lights up like a damn bomb.

Literally the explosion came out about 6 feet across into my side of the highway, we had driven straight through the initial burst of flames, but still moving so fast.

I look through my driver side mirror and am watching the cab of the truck literally fly off landing upside down in MY lane. It exploded off the truck, over a jersey wall into our lane.

It’s crazy because it is such a memorable story yet such a small and fast timeline. I could not believe it had happened. The whole drive home we were just in shock, and TO THIS DAY NOT A SINGLE NEWS REPORT HAS BEEN FOUND!!

This happened at least 1.5 years ago, still never found any info out.

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    (SSSDH) - {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze