The Three Most Important Events of 2006...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sly, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Hello, i have to write an essay describing the three most important events of 2006. Actually, i have to write an essay on the ones that will most likely go down in history books. I have one: Hurricane Katrina, but theres so many others to choose from that it entangles itself. What do you guys think? any and all help/opinions are appreciated as im looking for ideas.

Thanks!

2. The death of steve irwin?

3. Dick Cheney shoots his friend, harry whitington

4. Itunes sells its 1 billionth song

5. Miami Heat win the nba championship

6. Google buys out youtube for 1.65 bill

7. 2. Over a 1,000 theories of what really happened on 9/11 on the internet (teachers love rebelling exotic shit like that)
    3. Nothing really else I can think of lol too much liqour but you'll find something just choose something easy and put it down
    Just some things I'd put down - Government not following the constitution properly, which is very disrespectful to the country and founding fathers and what they went through to make this land free from the British and Bush is the first president to have the worst job ratings ever of any president and our country is going to turn into a paranoid security freak in the next 6 years.

8. Umm...hello? 2006 was a TERRIBLE year for Saddam's cat!

[​IMG]

9. ^^^^ fucking hilarious

i just watched that video today at worked.

but dude katrina was in like 05 i think

but yeah do the saddam thing
    the steve irwin death
    and then dick cheney

10. how about the blatant erosion of the constitution? the military commisions act and the real id act are enough for me.

11. Millitary commisions act of 2006, thats exactly what i was gonna say. And high as hell made a good point, the dems taking back congress.

The steve irwin and dick cheney things arent really important. I mean dick cheney was something to laugh at, and steve irwin's death was very sad, and i dont mean to sound like he wasnt important, but it didnt really have much of an effect on the world (unless you can prove me wrong).

12. right around the beggining of 2006 is when i began to blaze very heavily. put that in there