Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The thread once a day blazers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skatealex2, Aug 15, 2008.

1. I used to be the same way
    waiting for the parents to go to sleep before lighting up
    but now that they don't care its kind of a blessing and a curse,
    I can smoke whenever I want, but as of late I've been trying to cut it back down to once or twice a day...

2. where is the thread for the many times a day blazers?

3. there are days when i indulge in the morning like today.... can't deny it.

I saw 12 Monkeys a few years ago, that movie kicked ass

4. I gotta spark up late at night cuz of my parents, like 11, 12 alot of times. I actually dont mind it, i just get on the comp and talk to people on aim and shit =]

5. Definitely one of their best songs.

The album is pretty good, there's a couple of old songs on there, but there are a lot of great new songs. You should get it.

6. My favorite activity while blazed is life... If I got weed I'm high so everything I do it high. If I'm not high shits boring as hell and nothing intrests me at all... Out of school except im taking a 3 hour a day course in Network Security Adminastration and even than we get a 15 minute break after a hour and a half so I just grab a pop from the machine head out to my car and toke a bowl from the SneakaToke spray sum axe and head back in...

7. ah, i'm so jealous. i would kill to see radiohead while blazed.