The Thinker Stories Series

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thinker2357, Dec 31, 2011.

1. #1 Thinker2357, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    In response to several requests, I am making a thread just for my stories. I hope you like them. I will be re-posting my stories here from the other thread.

2. It was new year's eve 1977 and I all alone, freezing my ass off in a single-wide trailer in a little village no one ever heard of 12 miles south of Spokane, Washington. I was 19 years old and how I got there is a whole other story but there I was. I drank beer by myself and got pretty drunk. Around 9:30 I decided to take Lana a bottle of wine I had purchased for her earlier in the day. Looking out the window of the single-wide I could see Lana in her house, in her kitchen at the sink. So I got the bottle of wine and I staggered drunkenly off through the snow toward her place.

Now, Lana was a story all in herself. She was a swimsuit clad model for one of the racing tire companies. She made her living being photographed in a bikini next to stacks of racing tires. Technically she was in "public relations". Which is how she met her husband the stock car driver. She was posing in her bikini with him and the winning trophy and that is how they met. He had since left her. But man she was all that! She was also my landlady. I should have had a plan for putting the make on her but I didn't. I was young and I was dumb and I was drunk and I had no fuckin' idea what the hell I was doing. So I staggered up, half frozen to the door and knocked on it. Lana came right to the door and, somewhat to my surprize, invited me right in.

I offered her the wine and tried to say something polite. She smiled and thanked me for the wine. Lana liked wine, she liked it a lot. Lana walked across the living room to put the wine in the kitchen. I could not take my eyes off of her. She wore a light terry cloth robe which could not disguise her perfect figure. She was tall...perhaps 5'10" with long straight blonde hair. She had big 36D tits, a narrow waist and full round womanly hips which tapered off into long slender legs. Lana was the whole package alright.

I sat on the sofa if only to keep from falling down and Lana surprised me again by sitting down next to me. She could have just as easily sat across the room. We got to talking and the conversation did not go easily. She was shy and I was nervous. Then she brought out a joint which loosened things up considerably and we began to chat in earnest. At some point in the conversation I mentioned how I missed having a bathtub to soak in and then we went on to talk about other things. We smoked some more and I got a little drowsy. I nodded out a little bit and was just barely aware of Lana leaving the room. I have no idea how long I dozed for but it must have been for a while. The next thing I was aware of, the room was dark and Lana was standing in front of me holding a lighted taper and motioning to me to get up. I assumed she was throwing me out. She had changed into a satin maroon nightie and boy what a change! It was opened nearly to the waist and she was showing generous amounts of beautiful cleavage. I could smell the unnmistakable aroma of fresh cologne in the air. It took me a while to catch on in those days and I honestly thought she was either throwing me out because she was getting ready for bed or she was expecting company. My dumb ass was about to learn a few things!

Lana took me by the hand and instead of showing me the door she led me through the bedroom into the bathroom. There was a steaming hot tub full of water. She meant for me to take a bath! I was like what the fuck? I didn't know whether to shit or to go blind! Here I was half drunk half stoned' hell I had been getting by with just a shower stall in that cold assed trailer. I hopped in damned fast! shit! what the hell else was I gonna do? Man, this 30 year-old chick was blowing my mind! I'll never forget that, taking that bath in that darkened bathroom, just the candle light and Lana washing me all over with her magic soapy hands. And what hands! With long slender fingers...she let them wander and wash and rub me everywhere and I do mean EVERYWHERE. She was stoned a little too and she was really getting into it. Her robe fell open as she leaned over the tub and I boldly reached out and cupped and squeezed one of her massive tits. She responded by taking her robe off and tossing it aside. She gave me a hand job with her soapy hands and she was an expert. Then we showered together and she led me to the bedroom.

I know for a fact that at that moment when we rang in the new year of 1978, I was on top of a beautiful woman in a cozy little cottage near Spokane.

The love making was great and we remained lovers until I left the area a few months later. She never let me move into the house but at least she stopped charging me rent. She taught me a few things about lovemaking which is a whole different story for another time. Lets just say she was beautiful and sexy and kinky.

3. Although I may not have realized it at the time, Lana was an absolutely perfect lover. She was also a wonderful teacher in the romantic arts. She was patient and kind, graceful and gentle. Lana loved sex and she wanted it, more than wanting it, she needed it. She had womanly desires that required fulfillment and I was an available lover. It bothered me that I was being used but it did not bother me at all that I was being used by a beautiful woman.

Lana was assertive enough to tell me exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it. She was fond of anal sex and resolved to teach me the finer points of gentle anal penetration. She taught me how to use K-Y Jelly and to go really slow. This was back in 1977 so K-Y was the best lube available. There are better products out there now.

That cold winter I spent nearly every night in Lana’s bed. I would go over to her place as soon as she got home from work and she would make me dinner. Then we would turn down the lights and smoke some pot and relax. Lana loved to lounge around in this cobalt blue satin bath robe. I made a practice of pushing that robe down off her shoulders as I kissed her, which soon led us to the bedroom.

Lana was a warm, inviting, and patient lover. I guess I was a little rough and clumsy in those days but what I lacked in finesse I more than made up for in stamina. After all, I was only 19 and horny as all get out.

Lana very much enjoyed having her pussy eaten. I had been raised around older men who had taught me that eating pussy well was the sign of a good man and a good lover and I took those teachings seriously. I had been trained to believe that a real man should eat a woman for an hour or longer to give her the full satisfaction she craves. And so I did, and Lana did not mind a bit. Many times we would retire to her bedroom and light a candle and some incense. Then she would position herself with her ass at the end of her over-stuffed queen-sized bed and her knees bent and widespread. I would kneel at the foot of the bed and plant my mouth to her pussy. I would eat her pussy until she had an orgasm, then take a swallow of beer and shake out the kinks in my neck and start all over again…and to that for an hour or so. She really got off on that.

Another kink she taught me was breath play. She had a length of soft stretchy black fabric about a yard long which she called her “strangle cloth“. Lana showed me how to run the piece of soft material around her neck and to softly tighten and loosen it to increase her arousal during sex. It was kinky and it was dangerous but it was also very sexy and it turned her on no end. I did what she asked and was very careful and gentle. You might say I got the “hang” of it. The whole idea was to progressively tighten the cloth so that she was gasping and swooning for lack of air at the moment of orgasm, then I would suddenly release the cloth as soon as she came. The timing of the whole thing was very important.

Lana was intrigued by bondage but for her bondage was just an incidental. What she really desired was to be submissive, to feel submissive during sex and to feel dominated and helpless; this was a big turn-on for her. One of her favorite sex positions was to be on her knees with her hands loosely handcuffed in the small of her back. I would take her anally and use the strangle cloth like reins to ride her. It required a great deal of concentration and discipline to fuck her in the ass and strangle her at the same time with the required degree of gentleness, but she demanded it and she really got off on it so I went along with everything she asked. I would ride her and systematically tighten the soft cloth around her neck, then at the right moment she would slip out of the cuffs and start touching herself until she came. Then I would reach down and cup those beautiful tits in my hands and keep pumping away at her tight asshole until I came soon thereafter. We did this many times and it was very exciting.

At times Lana would get dressed up in an outfit she simply called “my black stuff,” which consisted of a black satin bra, garter belt, mesh stockings, and corset. It was all very sexy. She would get on top of me and I would thrust up into her. Then, when we were well into it, I would reach up and undo a small clasp between the cups of her satin bra and her incredible breasts would come spilling out. Then she would lean over me and I was treated to having these two amazing tits in my face, surrounded by a veil of long blonde hair. I would suck and squeeze and maul those tits to my heart’s content while we made love. I will never forget her in that black outfit.

All good things must come to an end and I moved away from that little village a few months later. I later heard that Lana moved west of Spokane, got married and divorced, and raised a son. I never saw her again.

4. Subbed. Keep up the great stories man :)

5. Subbed. Good stuff!

6. Lol this is the thread many were waiting for. Your way of explaining your sexual exploits is really quite entertaining. Please do go on.

7. I was in Northern Idaho at various times during the late 1970s. On one of these trips I was staying in a cabin deep in the thick woods there. I had gone out for a hike in the woods one day and attempted to navigate by compass and map and after several hours became helplessly lost. I didn’t panic because it was summer time and I knew I wasn’t going to freeze to death. I also was confident that I knew the general direction and distance to the cabin where I was staying at the time. It was yet just past noon and I had all day to navigate what I believed to be about three miles. But the day wore on and I hiked through the dense woods on game trails and eventually came out into a meadow that I thought was adjacent to where I needed to go. I crossed the broad swampy meadow with some difficulty but could not find the road back to the cabin. Still, I had a pretty good idea where I was and I continued hiking on game trails in the forest in the direction of the cabin. By now it was getting late and I was burning daylight fast. The shadows were darkening and lengthening in the trees and the temperature was dropping, late evening was setting in and by then I was exhausted from hiking all day long but I pressed on.

I knew that if I kept traveling east, I would cut across a road which I could then follow back to the cabin. Just as it was getting dark, I stopped and took my parka out of my day pack and put it on, got out my mini-mag lite, and re-checked the .22 single-action revolver I carried, and plunged off into the darkened woods again. As tired as I was, I walked quickly because I needed to get back to where I was staying before it got completely dark. The woods were transitioning from day to night and as I moved along the narrow game trail through the shadows I could hear the sounds of animals moving around me. I was alert. I had been advised that there were many bears and mountain lions and other predators in the area. I moved as quickly as I could but I had the chilling feeling that nighttime was going to catch me in the woods.

Then suddenly the trail broke out into a tiny clearing and I found myself standing near an old abandoned log cabin. I noticed the cabin first, looming there in the rapidly darkening forest, then I noticed the smell. It smelled of rotting meat. I probably should have just walked on by, but human nature being what it is, curiosity got the better of me and I just had to take a look inside this tumbled down old cabin. The cabin was built out of logs and was about 25 feet square with a single door frame. The door itself and the roof had long since disappeared leaving a hollow box. I took a step inside and was greeted by a grisly scene. The room was strewn with the carcasses of animals and bones and feathers littered the floor. Skeletons of dogs, chickens, and deer were nailed to the walls and the place stank of death. Someone had hung a bear trap from a nail driven into a log; in the trap was an old cowboy boot with bones sticking out of it. All in all it was a pretty strange and morbid thing to see and I just wanted to get out of there. I didn’t know what all this stuff meant but I had a feeling it wasn’t good and the place gave me the creeps.

As I stepped out of the rotting cabin, nighttime was setting in so I turned on my little flashlight. That’s when I noticed the shape of a man standing in the woods about fifty feet away watching me. The man carried a shotgun and had a dog with him as best I could tell in the darkness. I waited for a moment because I didn’t know what else to do. My mind raced and my heart raced. I took a breath and held it, peering into the darkness, waiting and listening. The man said nothing but the dog began to slowly walk toward where I was standing. Knowing that vicious dogs are not uncommon in that neck of the woods, I slid my hand to the grip of my .22 revolver and unsnapped it from its holster. Slowly, I shined my light toward the dog as it approached. I watched it move but something was wrong, it wasn’t moving like a dog. It was bigger and had a loping stride. Still the man said nothing. When the approaching animal came nearer and closer to my flashlight I could see that it was not a dog at all but a bear cub! I shouted to the man: BEAR! But by now the bear was jogging toward me and only thirty feet away. The man didn’t budge so I drew my revolver and fired a shot into the ground right in front of the rapidly oncoming predator. The bear turned and loped off again back to its original position next to the man; there the animal turned again to face me.

I took off. I just wanted out of there! I couldn’t run because I was navigating by way of the small flashlight and it was difficult enough just trying to stay on the trail in the blackness walking. So I walked along hurriedly in the darkness, certain that the bear was tracking me, behind me, just beyond the beam of the tiny flashlight. As I moved, I was not sure if I was moving in the right direction but I knew I had to keep moving away from that bear. I knew that where there was one cub, there could be another and also where there were cubs, there could well be a momma bear. So I stumbled on in the darkness over rocks and roots, moving as quickly as possible through the multitude sounds of the nighttime forest. After a half hour or so of moving east and southeast, my flashlight suddenly began to dim and then went out, leaving me in total darkness. I was sweating and breathing hard; I needed to rest. I couldn’t move a yard without light. I listened intently in the darkness and heard animal movement all around me. I thought, or imagined, that I had moved several hundred yards past the ghoulish cabin and badly wanted to sit down and take a rest but I could not risk a run in with a bear. I had to keep moving!

I used the light from my cigarette lighter to search around in my pack and came up with my spare batteries. Then, in complete darkness, by feel alone I got the batteries changed and started moving due east again. Before long, I came to another small clearing that, at one time, had apparently been a campsite. The area had a stone fire ring and there were a dozen or so empty propane cylinders strewn about. And there was the remains of a dirt road leading out of the campsite. It was the first hint of a road I had seen in over six hours. I followed it out and after a short distance it intersected with another dirt road which actually had tire tracks on it. The road ran north and south, so I could have gone either way, but south seemed the surer of the two directions and so I went south. I only had to hike another half mile and I was back at the cabin where I was staying. Man, I was sure glad to walk through that door and pop open a cold beer!

The next day, I re-told these events at the general store in town to some solemn faces. It turns out I had been lucky indeed. The cabin, I was told, was kept as a sort of bait station by some local hillbillies who liked to run hunting dogs on bears. When bears came to the bait station, attracted by the smell of decaying flesh, they would leave tracks in the soft dirt near the door. The hunters would then bring the dogs there to start them on the hunt. The “man” I had seen was actually a form of scarecrow meant to, in some weird way, protect the cabin. It was strange. I was advised to stay away from there. I was told that my encounter with the bear had indeed been a close call and that over the years, many “flatlanders” had gone missing in those hills, never to be seen again.

8. dam!!

i was preparing for some romance and then you threw that curveball!!

aha great story though, keep em up.

9. I promise more romance!

10. I agree! Keep it up! Love the way your words flow.

11. #11 Thinker2357, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Fatima and Shelby were bartenders who shared a house in our town. Both were quite beautiful and popular. Fatima had a huge crush on me. It was Fatima's birthday and Shelby wanted to do something special for her. Shelby had come up with a plan whereby she would drive me over to their house. I was to go to the door and deliver a small gift to Fatima that Shelby had purchased. Then Shelby was to drive me back home. This was the plan that she approached me with. It seemed simple enough and, since it would only involve a few minutes of my time, I agreed to go along. My understanding was that I would simply have to deliver a gift, period. Little did I know that Shelby and Fatima had other things in mind.

A little background is in order here so that you will better understand Fatima and why I didn't appreciate being set up with her. Fatima was a sexy little thing, no doubt. She was about 5'3" with lots of dark long wavy hair, brown eyes, and a slender, tight body. She had perfect "C" cup tits that attracted more that their share of attention next to her beautiful face. She had guys after her wherever she went, it seemed. Sounds like a hottie, right? Well, not so fast. She also had quite an appetite for drugs and sex and had enjoyed far too much of both for her 25 years. As beautiful as she was, she was essentially a drugged out slut. To complete the picture she was totally CRAZY. I mean she had some weird mental problems I couldn't begin to fathom. She was absolutely nuts and for this reason more than anything, I didn't want anything to do with her. Besides, I was pretty sure that she had marriage in mind at that time because she had tried to discuss that issue with me. I just was not interested in sleeping with her, much less marrying her. Why she had a crush on me, I do not know, but I was well aware of the fact.

So that night Shelby picked me up, told me that I looked nice, and gave me the gift to deliver. We drove over to their house and I got out and went up to the door while Shelby waited in the car. I still didn't have a clue that I was being set up. I rang the door bell and Fatima answered the door and she was a sight to behold. I had never seen her like that before. She was wearing a powder blue negligee loosely tied at the waist and open at the chest. Very obviously she was ready, willing, and able. She took the gift and asked me if I knew what the gift contained. I admitted that did not. That is when Fatima told me that the small box actually contained ("weed" ). Then she reached for my belt buckle and pulled me inside the foyer. At that moment I heard Shelby moving the car and looked back over my shoulder to see my ride back out of the driveway and quickly disappear down the street. Thats when it dawned on me that I had been set up. I wasn't delivering the gift, I WAS the gift. So there I was, stuck with this crazy broad, a box of ("weed"), and no way out.

I reached down and slid an arm around her small waist and pulled her to me. Unmistakably there was a flash of victory across her face as this was the first time I had advanced any interest in her at all and she was convinced she had seduced me. I slid the palm of my other hand across her bare tummy and up between her breasts and rested it there. I bent to kiss her and she yielded with a certain and strong passion. I kissed her deeply, hot and wet and deep and for a long time, until her breath was gone and she was swooning. I could feel the heat of her body next to mine and the way her chest rose and fell as she gasped in her excitement. I can not tell you that I was not tempted for a moment. Then I broke off the kiss and gently but firmly pushed her back into the foyer. As soon as I had pushed her away, I backed out the door and closed it behind me.

Then I ran as far and as fast as my dress shoes would carry me. Before too long, I wound up at a bar where I pounded a boilermaker and called a cab. A few minutes later I was back home safe and sound.

12. Why, Thank You Ava Shaver :)

13. I have done as requested and provided you with the following account. I hope that you enjoy it.

I met Teri in 1998 one night when I gave her a ride home from the bar where we had been drinking together. I often wonder if I should have done that but I guess in the end it all worked out for the best. Teri was 5’4” tall with short boyish hair and she was an absolute doll. She was not strikingly beautiful in the classical sense but she was pretty damn cute. Teri had a sprinkling of freckles and a beautiful, perpetual, hazy, almost sleepy look in her eyes. She had nice but unimpressive “B” cup tits and broad hips with a generous ass. She walked like a guy and, if she dressed just the right way, she could be mistaken for a boy which thrilled her no end. You see, Teri was a professed and devout lesbian. That was, until the two of us met that spring.

When I drove her home that night, she slipped me her phone number without me asking for it and told me to call her sometime. I knew she was a lesbian so I didn’t know why she gave me her phone number but the look she gave me when she did it was an unmistakable invitation. As she pressed the small piece of paper into my hand her touch was tender and gracious and her voice warm and seductive. It was obvious to me that she wanted companionship. She wasn’t sexy in the regular way but I was being seduced nonetheless. Her beautiful eyes and cute face had really put the hook into me. I couldn’t wait to call her, and so I did the following day.

We hardly talked on the phone but we made plans to go out for a walk along the beach path that evening. I picked her up and we went out to the beach to walk along the path where the waves crash on the rocks and form tide pools. There, we walked along watching the sun set together. Our small talk was going nowhere so we wandered. Then out of the blue she asked to see my tongue piercing, so I stuck out my tongue and showed it to her. Teri was immediately fascinated by the tongue piercing. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, sucking my tongue deep into her mouth. It was one of the longest and wettest and deepest kisses I have ever had. And so we wandered along, watching the sun set over the ocean, stopping at intervals so that Teri could suck on my tongue. Eventually we made it back to the car and took off for my place.

Back at my apartment we shared some beer and listened to some soft music. We were kissing on my bed and the kissing turned to necking which she loved. But then, much to my frustration, she stopped me. She reiterated that she was a lesbian and we could not have sex. I reassured her that that was fine by me and we agreed that everything except for straight sex was on the menu. Then we got back to the business of some really nice necking. It was not long before we were both very turned on and the clothes came off. That is when I discovered another amazing thing about Teri: she had never been with a man before. She was curious about my cock but had little idea what to do with it. She squeezed it and stroked it and kissed it. She got adventurous and took it into her mouth and sucked it at a little, but she was totally inexperienced. Very quickly she gave up on my cock and went back to kissing me. Putting my own throbbing, aching, problem aside for the time being, I resolved to eat her pussy.

I kissed my way down her face, taking care to devilishly jab my tongue into one of her ears, and sucked on her neck, finding the pulse of her jugular vein. I sucked there until she suddenly gasped and pushed me away. Then I kissed lower to her breasts. I lavished her erect brown nipples with my tongue and sucked at them with my lips. I played with them, squeezing the soft tissue of her breasts in my hands and pinching and twisting her hard nipples with my fingertips. Teri ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me tighter to her breasts…yes…yes…yes…she moaned softly. She thrashed her head from side to side and reveled under my ministrations. Then she began gasping out …no…no…NO… as she was overwhelmed by the sensations radiating out from her sensitive chest and sank her fingers into my hair and yanked my head away from her tits. Then I stuck the tip of my tongue out from between my lips and dragged the tip gently down across her tummy, across her untrimmed bush to her pussy. Blowing a hot breath into her mound which made her quiver, I thrust out my pierced tongue and used the jewelry to circle her clit. My hands slid up to her breasts where I began systematically kneading her nipples in my fingers. Flattening my tongue against her slit, I lapped it up and down and slowly, agonizingly, around her clit. As my pace increased , so did her arousal, until she was near climax, then I sucked the tiny hardened tip of her clit between my lips and gently nibbled at it and lashed at it with my tongue, drawing her away from orgasm for a moment. Then I patiently, leisurely, dragged my piercing from the bottom of her slit, gradually, up to the throbbing bud of her aroused clit where I circled it and began the slow, gentle, patient process of arousal over again, each time taking her to new heights of excitement. “I want to cum” Teri cried out as she spread her legs even wider and pressed her mound to my face. She swiveled her hips and pulled at my hair…she was trying to fuck my mouth, to hasten the process along. I was not yet ready to let her cum.

A good lover can turn a woman on. An excellent lover, however can take a woman to the pinnacle without going too far. It is a tricky business and requires carefully watching her level of arousal and responding to it. Knowing exactly when to make a woman cum is important business that must be handled with the utmost in precision. I glided a hand down her side to her ass where I began circling and probing her asshole with a finger as I ate her. As my pierced tongue moved between the tender petals of her hot wet virgin pussy, I pressed a finger inside her and softly began moving the digit back and forth. She was thrashing now, begging for release and violently, desperately abusing my face with her hairy mound. As her orgasm became imminent I summoned my discipline and pulled away from her pussy and slipped my finger out of her ass. I caught a glimpse of her face and she was fairly glowing. She looked angelic lying there with her eyes closed, gasping for breath, her chest heaving. Frustrated at the loss of stimulation, she moaned and whimpered and reached for me. I touched the tip of my tongue to her clit and she nearly exploded then I replaced the finger in her ass, not with one finger but with two. Beginning again for the final time to take to the precipice, I knew it was time to make Teri cum. Gently but firmly finger-fucking her tight ass, I patiently licked lazy circles around her clit. I was moving my tongue much more slowly than she desired and she moved in sync with me to increase the pace of the rotations. I let her fuck my face and this time, instead of pulling away, I plastered my tongue to her clit, lashing it back and forth with my jewelry. As the moment of the ecstasy grew near, I slipped my two fingers out of her ass until only the last knuckle remained, then, as my tongue fairly flew over her clit and she began to cum, I yanked out the remaining portions of the digits and she went over the edge. Teri screamed a blood curdling scream and arched her back, she clamped her thighs tight to the sides of my head. Then she clenched all her muscles and it looked for a moment like she was trying to do a sit-up then she collapsed moaning…My God…My God…Oh, My God… and then she was silent.

I rested there for a long moment catching my breath, inhaling her heat and her sweet aroma. Then I slowly, gently reached up and untangled her hands from my hair and spread her legs wide enough so that my head was free. Then I held Teri in my arms and we cuddled and kissed. Then her hands found my rock-hard cock and began stroking it and she whispered into my ear: “You can fuck me if you want to.” I was surprised but glad at her change of heart because I was very turned on and badly needed to cum. I began to get her aroused and when I felt she was ready, I knelt between her knees and leaned over her. Knowing that she was a virgin, I proceeded with exquisite slowness, entering her by fractions and intently watching her face for any signs of discomfort. Her pussy was tight and hot and wet and inviting and I gently pressed into her. Then suddenly she told me to stop as though she had changed her mind. I hesitated for a moment, not sure what she was saying and then she began to struggle away from me. Instinctively, I grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her to the mattress and held her there, I loomed over her. Teri wrestled against my strength but to no avail, I held her down by the wrists and pinned her to the bed with my cock. She looked into the resolve on my face and she gave up the struggle and lay back beneath me. She closed her eyes and twisted her face to one side and awaited the inevitable. This sudden reversal had blindsided me. I was between the legs of a sweet beautiful virgin, my balls were aching for release and all I had to do was take it. She had surrendered, given in to my force and was waiting for me to penetrate her. I could have entered her with one savage downward thrust of my hips and torn her virginity from her for my momentary satisfaction. I wanted her so badly. But she was struggling, and her struggle, I sensed was not so much with me as it was a struggle within herself. She was struggling with her emotions, with the fear of actually having sex with a man. Her natural desires as a woman were running head long to her lesbian ideals and I was stuck in the middle of this struggle. She could easily have kicked me away, but she didn’t. Teri wanted me there, inside her, over her, dominating her, forcing her. She couldn’t bring herself to give in to a man so she was determined to be taken by force. She wanted it. I could feel and I believed that she wanted me to take her by force and she had put me in a position where I could do little else. But her first time wasn’t going to be like that. I was a lover, not a brute.

I loosened my grip on her wrists and interlaced my fingers with hers so that we were holding hands and she relaxed and looked up at me. When she realized I was not going to savage her I thought I detected a pouty look cross her face for a moment. I lowered my face to hers and held it there, she looked into my deep blue eyes and kissed me. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, I began moving my cock inside her. I kissed Teri hotly on the mouth and sucked greedily at her neck. Again her mood changed. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to feel me inside her, so I eased the tip of my cock against her hymen. I held her tight to me and gradually pressed my pelvis to hers. Taking a fistful of her hair I held her face tight to mine and ravaged her mouth with my probing tongue to distract her at the painful moment she became an “honest woman.” I gave her a minute to recover and then Teri smiled at me and kissed me sweetly. Taking this as a sign she was ready, I slid fully inside her while she winced and gasped and gave off the cutest little moans as I filled her. I picked up the pace slightly but had to be exceedingly gentle with her. Out of courtesy to her, the pace was agonizingly slow but I was so aroused by that point that I came before long but did not lose my erection. I kept up the patient pace watching her face for her responses and I saw that she was enjoying herself. I positioned my hips so that with every stroke I was bumping into her clit just right and by degrees her excitement built. Incredibly for her first time with a man, she was building up to an orgasm and I was making love to her with consummate discipline. Then she clenched her teeth and gasped out the magic words: “I’m gonna cum…I’m gonna cum…

We shared a beer and then fell asleep in the tangled sheets. It had been quite an evening for the both of us. After that, Teri and I went out several times and slept together four more times after that. Teri always insisted that she was really a lesbian. She had an on-again off-again relationship with a girl named Kristie and when she was on the outs with Kristie she would come to see me. Teri loved me in an irregular sort of way and I was very much taken with her. She enjoyed sex with me and told me I was the best pussy-eater she had ever known. I took that as quite a high compliment coming from a lesbian who, I imagined, was an expert on such matters. Teri often told me that my cock was too big and that it was uncomfortable inside her. While the “big cock” part appealed to my ego, the truth was more mundane since my size was only somewhat bigger than average but not big enough to engender any complaints. I guess she was just not accustomed to being penetrated by a man. I suggested that she was bi-sexual but Teri insisted she was a lesbian and she had just made an exception in my case. Later, Teri and Kristie got back together and decided to get married. They wanted to have a baby and wanted me to be the father. I was honored. We made plans to have a 3-way during which I was to, hopefully, impregnate Kristie. We actually met up and went out to dinner but Kristie and I never “clicked”. I wasn’t attracted to her at all and Kristie was not only not attracted to me but was afraid of having sex with a man. So it was a bad scene and we begged off and decided to try again another time. We came up with a variety of plans to create the pregnancy but somehow it never came together. Subsequently, Teri and Kristie got married and moved to Denver.

14. Awesome stories man, really well written, looking forward to the next one!

15. The summer of 1988 promised to be a hot one in the foothills of the Eastern Sierra mountains up in Northern California. So I joined a wildland firefighting hand crew being dispatched at that time out of Susanville. At the beginning of the summer season a series of lightening storms had swept through the area leaving spot fires all over the Sierra mountains. Early in July we were sent into the Shasta Trinity National Forest to fight a fire there.

The particular fire we were on was known as the "Chirpchatter Fire" because the nearest thing to the fire was an old unimproved camp ground named Chirpchatter. The small old camp ground was at the end of a rutted out fire road and the actual fire was still another 15 miles further back in the hills. This was extremely steep and remote country.

Our crew bus arrived at the old camp ground in the dark of night. Then we broke up into seven-man squads and loaded into 4WD Suburbans for the 15 mile trip up the mountain to the fire line. The road was extremely narrow, rocky, winding, and steep and the 15 mile trip took an hour and a half. Once at the fire line, we hiked down the line with our packs and tools and backpack pumps for about 45 minutes until we reached the fire itself. There we set to work putting out the flames with our tools as there was no water up there. We worked all night and, after the flames had been knocked down, got what rest we could, as best we could, right there on the steep rocky side of that mountain.

That morning, we were relieved on the fire line by another hand crew. We hiked off the line and took another long Suburban ride back down the mountain. Back at the camp ground a fire camp of sorts had been set up complete with an Incident Command Center trailer and a kitchen. We were treated to a hot breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage and bacon, pancakes and toast and juice and more. There was everything you could want and as much of it as you could eat. We filled our canteens with steaming hot coffee ladeled from 20 gal. stock pots. Then we went to sleep in those giant white paper sleeping bags that the Forest Service issues.

Later that day, our crew was rounded up and volunteers were called for as one squad was needed to go back up the mountain. I didn't want to sit around that shitty campground all day so I volunteered and was appointed crew boss over the squad. We loaded ourselves and our gear into a Suburban and headed out for the 15 mile trip back up the mountain to the fireline. My orders were to rendevouz with another squad from the Forest Service and assist them in putting out hot spots for a few hours. So I led my squad down the fireline until we hooked up with the squad from the Forest Service. Their crew boss was a guy named Larry and he had four other guys with him. I had six in my squad other than myself.

The squads met and gathered around the remains of a huge smoking tree stump where we proceeded to tear away at the remains of the stump and the root system in an effort to extinguish the last remaining burning coals. There were actually too many men for the amount of work available so Larry took a rest. He leaned back against a springy sapling growing at an angle out of the mountainside. While Larry rested, I continued working along side my squad.

As squad leaders, Larry and I had each been issued walki-talkies. These were big, heavy duty, government issue, Five Watt radios, mind you, and they could broad cast clearly quite a distance. I was required to carry a radio so that I could call out in the event of an emergency and to give status reports on our progress to my commander every hour or two. Other than that I never talked on the radio. One of the reasons I tried to stay off the radio was because the firefighting channels were for all business only and any transmissions other than reports or emergencys were strictly prohibited. Another reason I stayed off the radio was because there were so many people listening in on the radio traffic. I knew that anything I said went back to the Incident Command Center (ICC) and from there to a radio repeater and from there broadcast back to the Fire Control Center, then located in Susanville, a hundred miles away. So anyone within a hundred miles with a scanner could listen in. Since I could never be sure who was listening, I just liked to stay off the radio. Larry's radio broadcast in an identical fashion but his was tuned to the Forest Service net and mine was tuned to the local command net.

Before long Larry got to bullshitting and talking the sort of talk men talk about when there is no supervision and no women around. The bullshit was loose and fairly obscene with plenty of foul language being used. Then Larry asked where our squad was from and I told him we were from Susanville. He responded that he knew the daughter of the mayor of Susanville, he had "fucked her" and considered her a "total slut" & etc. Then Larry went on about some other girls he named by name and gave the particulars of their lovemaking talents. He said that one chick took it up the ass and another could deep throat and so on. I mean, he was getting rightously down and dirty and this sort of thing went on for some time.

Then suddenly I got an unexpected call on my radio from a voice I did not recognize. It was not my commander and it certainly was not time for a progress report. The caller verified my call sign (R2-15) and asked if I was working with another call sign who turned out to be Larry. I said that I was. Then the caller told me to have (Larry) check the key on his radio because he had an open mic.

Larry stared at me as I "rogered" the call, and his jaw dropped. Then he looked down at the walkie-talkie which he carried on his belt. The radio had become pressed between his body and the sapling when he leaned against it and the mic button had been keyed. His conversation concerning the mayor's daughter and the sexual habits of the women of Susanville had been broadcast from the mountain top. All Larry could say for a moment was: "Oh, Shit!, Oh, Shit!.....OH, SHIT!" Then Larry discussed his predicament for a few minutes with the other men in his crew. He went back over the things he had just said trying to remember just what had probably gone out over the air. The more he speculated, the more worried he got. Eventually however, I was able to convince him that the only way to know for sure what the damage was was to call his boss on the radio and find out. So after a few minutes, Larry worked up the courage and called in and asked his boss: "How bad was it?" and got the ominous answer: "Bad enough." And that was all, that was it.

A short while later, both squads were relieved and we made our way back down the mountain. When we got there, Larry's boss and the Incident Commander were waiting to speak with him. I never found out what the upshot of the whole deal was. He probably didn't get into any real big trouble, at least I hope not, because he seemed to be a decent guy. Other than having a big and very loud mouth, he seemed to me to be a likable enough sort, just unlucky that day. Hell, it could have happened to anyone of us. I never saw Larry after that day but I wish him the best wherever he is.

16. Craig...Craig was crazy, but in a good way. He was a hippie from the 1960s in the classical sense. He had this wild thing he did. When his girlfriend was in residence, which she was from time to time, he liked to be a nudist. He liked to party and drink lots of Rainer Ale and sit around nude. Which was O.K. with me because his girlfriend Diane got nude just as quickly and she was a real looker.

I met Craig when I rented the apartment next to his in an old court in the Silverlake District of Los Angeles in 1977. Diane wasn't around most of the time so Craig and I would sit around his place drinking ale and talking. He had traveled to India and all over the middle and far east. He had been married and practiced asceticism, and gotten divorced. He played or dabbled in a half dozen musical instruments. He didn't work, lived on welfare and sold gold chains on the side. He was the total hippie: long hair, long beard, peace beads, sandals, the works. He was definately an interesting, if a little bit crazy, guy.

When Diane showed up I would head off to the liquor store to load up on ale and whatever she wanted, usually wine, then the party would begin. Craig would demand that we all get naked and we would. Then the three of us would sit there smoking and drinking and talking the night away. Now Diane was more than easy on the eyes and great to talk to, she was straight out hot. She was about 5'7" with long straight dishwater blonde hair, green eyes and a broad inviting smile. But the most obvious thing about her was her perfect set of 38Ds. Gawwwdddd how I drooled over those tits for hours! Perfect huge tits, nice tight waist and a nice round ass. She had a full bush because, afterall, that was the 1970s and "bikini trims" really hadn't come into vogue yet. But Diane wasn't all that shy and when she sat cross-leged on the sofa I could see all of the parts of everything which was quite sweet. I can still see her ass shaking as she hustled off to the kitchen to get another round. There is nothing like having a Playboy model bringing you a cold beer on a hot day. No doubt, Diane really made the party.

No doubt, too that Craig was a crazy fucker. But we spent a lot of time drinking ales together and oogling Diane's tits and ass.

I eventually slept with Diane, but that is another story.

17. A few years later Diane left Craig. As soon as she did, she showed up at my place. She told me she wanted to talk about Craig so I invited her in. She was done up extra special nice and had make up on which was not the norm for her and cologne. It was pretty obvious she wanted more than a shoulder to cry on. I opened a nice bottle of cabernet I had been saving and we sat and talked. But we didn't talk long. She had seen me drunk and had heard many of my stories and we were already friends. We had seen each other nude before quite a bit and half the time when I was around her I was as hard as a chisel, so she had a pretty good idea I was attracted to her. I figured she wasn't in my apartment for nothing so I made my move.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. She was restrained and disappointing as a kisser, but it was a start. Very quickly we got nude because we had had a lot of practice, and moved to the bedroom. I took my place between her legs and entered her gently but fully resolved to give her the fucking of her life. I thought I had better give her what she came for or she might not come back. Gradually picking up the pace, I eventually worked up to a furious energy. Diane was the most stoic woman I ever made love to. Barely more than a whimper escaped her sweet lips as I pounded into her, almost nothing to gage her excitement by except her rapid breathing. Then she told me to slow down...I was too rough...I was hurting her. So I did. I patiently went about giving her some slow and gentle lovemaking. Eventually she came twice and I was still willing and able but she had asked me to stop. Seeing that I was disappointed she, to my surprize and delight, offered me her ass or her mouth. Being no fool and being certain of my own stamina, I told her I would take both, and so I did. I will never forget her when she was in the super submissive ball position which accentuated the smallness of her waist and the fullness of her hips. I entered her from behind and even in this she was stoic, remaining almost totally silent. What she lacked as a lover on her back she more than made up for on her knees. Diane really knew how to suck a cock. I will never forget sitting there on that shitty sofa with Diane between my knees and a perfect D cup in each of my hands.

We knew it could never last between the two of us. We were just two very different kinds of people. But the sex was great a few times and then I never saw her again.

18. Subbed. This is great when sober, but... stoned? This is awesome. Reading this by the fireplace just now, with a joint and a coffee. Great stories, keep em' coming!

19. It was the winter of 1998 on the Central Coast of California when the wind blows cold in off the Pacific Ocean and the tourist venues are not busy. I had dressed in my best and gone cruising a popular local jazz club. She wasn't hard to spot because she was one of the few women at the bar drinking alone, and she was the most striking. Boldly I took the stool next to her's.

She had short bobbed blonde hair and wore her make-up well. She wore professional attire: An expensive long-sleeved cream colored blouse, pleated knee-length navy skirt and matching blue pumps. She wore no rings. She gave me an inviting smile to usher in my evening. Little did I know that she would nearly have me ushered away in handcuffs before the night was out.

Her name was Mary and she was in town for a few days on business. She let it be known that she was on the make. We got to talking and drinking and she did a little too much of both for her own good. Mary eventually told me that she was indeed married and that her marriage was on the rocks and sex was nothing between her and her husband. I started to beg off, but she stopped me. She had made up her mind and was determined to have an affair that night and I was it. She was beautiful and I gave into temptation. So, we decided to leave the jazz club together and go back to her hotel.

Once back at her hotel, things moved quickly and predictably. We necked for a moment, and then got naked and made love. The lovemaking wasn't bad, it wasn't great either. She didn't want to do anything other than straight sex and she only wanted to do that once. So we did. And after that I decided to take a shower.

While I was in the shower, Mary got dressed and went outside for a smoke. Apparrently, while she was out of the hotel room smoking she was also sobering up and having major regrets. A security guard came by making his rounds and asked her if she was all right. She told him that she was waiting for a man to leave her room. The damn security guard then called the police! Of course, I didn't know any of this because I was still in the room. Then Mary came back into the room and suddenly asked me to leave. I didn't argue, I just asked her what was wrong and started getting dressed. She just told me to leave and went back out of the room. Then, just as I was sitting on the edge of the bed putting my shoes on, a cop walks in!

I saw the cop and it was like the whole evening flashed before my eyes...almost like I had been set up. I instantly calculated how much prison time I would do for a rape conviction and came up with 8 years. Its funny how the mind works under stress. But there I was and I was stuck. In a hotel room, putting on my shoes, with a crying woman outside, and a big cop looming over me asking me what was going on. Through the door of the room I could see Mary talking to the cop's partner who was taking notes on a small note pad. I was fucked. All she had to do was mention the word "rape" and I was one gone motherfucker. Luckily, however, Mary told the cops the truth and so did I. I mean, given the circumstances what the hell else could I do? So I told the cop how we had met at the bar and come to the hotel and I was getting ready to leave.

The cop went outside and talked to his partner for five minutes. I knew they were deciding whether or not to arrest me. It was a long five minutes for me. Then the cop comes back into the room and tells me to get my stuff, that we are leaving. He still didn't say I was under arrest at that point. Then the two cops hustle me outside, past Mary, and downstairs to the parking lot. There they gave me a stern scolding about the evils of loose women and informed me of how much trouble I could have gotten into. As if I didn't know! Then they told me that, indeed, I was not under arrest and that I was to go home, which I gladly did. Damn, talk about dodging the bullet!

20. I wish you were my grandpa.