The Things You Wish You Had Done Differently Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 2, 2011.

1. When i got arrested if i had only taken a few steps back and hid round the corner :(

2. Kept playing soccer, not said I love you to this one girl in HS, stayed in college, worn a condom.

3. No regrets thus far.

4. Also i wish i had never lived in the UK :(

5. being in a miserable relationship for 6 years. i feel like i shitted away my youth.

6. Wished I hadn't touched certain things we cant speak of...shit gets heavy quickly.

Oh well, you live you learn I guess...

Why didn't you want to be in the UK SM?

7. The UK sucks no awesome mountains no snowboarding, i'm training to be a snowboard instructor, and over all it's just a really shit place to live IMO..

8. Got any braindamage, bro?

9. Well, I'm sitting here after 2 hard minutes of thinking, and can't think of anything I wish I did differently.

I guess, I wish I did a lot of stuff differently, almost everything.
    But I don't really regret anything.

It's all petty stuff.

I guess I wished I did a traineeship when I was in school, but I never got off my lazy ass.

10. I wish last week i would of saved a little nug from that Oz of purple i had :(

11. I wish I had stopped drinking and driving before things got out of hand, along with smoking while driving. Those got me into some consequences man.

I wish I would have picked a major in college that I truly loved at first. Now I'm stuck paying more money for pre-requisities for one that I do.

12. Dam shame, well atleast your alive and well :)