The Things You Wish You Had Done Differently Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #1 Skunky Monkey, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Hey got any memory's that have been bothering you, or you wish you had done differently well post them up.

When i was 18 i was invited to go to Egypt, i declined because i wanted to spend time with my Girl friend, bitch ended up cheating on me 1 week later :mad:, so i was pissed cheated on and wanting to be in Egypt, oh well life lesson i guess. :rolleyes:

Post yours :)

2. Should of taken both the red and blue pill.

3. Haha :p i would of but she couldn't afford it

4. Ouch that is shitty man, If I would have been in your shoes I would have went to Egypt if she would have waited that would be good but if not whatever I guess that would have been a great life experience.... but I guess you know all this or you wouldn't have made the thread.

I would have gotten a little better grades(they werent too bad) and would have gone to a 4 year school with some of my buddies. Would have moved out of this town asap.

5. i wish i did everything differently.

6. Anything specific though like something you always look back on and think fuck

7. everything

8. When I purposely overdosed and died. For 3minutes. I wish I didn't.

9. I regret not listening to this song earlier.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ihPOTDxMfE]‪10 crack commandments biggie smalls‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

10. Daym :eek: lucky your still alive though.

11. Man. After 25 (80mg) o.c. I really am

12. Remember you probably wont get lucky like that again, take it as a learning vurve :p

13. Not got into sleeping pills...bad shit, worse then most people think actually.

14. This thread is going to get huge!

15. Haha i hope so :D

16. This.

17. Haha wow there'a allot of you :p

18. I wish i would've started saving some money from the moment i started to work.. although im still young i couldve definitely used the money for rent/car payments/ etc instead of living paycheck to paycheck..

but everything in life is a lesson that we must learn from... those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it..

19. Yeh me too man.

20. My first time seeing weed and getting asked, i wish i would have said YES