Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The things other tokers do that gross you out...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by propianotuner, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Slobbering on blunts, toking off of something while sick and handing it to you, or anything else people do that skeeves you out.

2. Drooling in the bong....

3. Drooling in the bong is probably the worst. Need to clean it after that happens

4. People who can't handle paranoia.
    People that blow into a bong and get the bowl of weed wet.
    People that roll a terrible joint and boost about how good it is... that is the worst.

5. Except none of these are gross lol

6. ******lippin the blunt or joint
    :D

7. Lol yess. This is what my cousin calls a j apparently lol

Attached Files:

8. That's not terrible.

9. Uh yea it was, it was falling apart when we were Smokin it

10. People in the rotation that have aids

11. TBH My joints look like crap and smoke like dreams
    My friends that roll perfect factory looking doobies tend to get tons of feed back

12. People who sketch the fuck out

13. Blowing/coughing back into the bong, and blowing water out the stem.
    Just the worst ever

14. Drooling into my bong

15. When they poop and don't wipe or wash their hands...

16. i dont think drooling in a bong is so bad ever share a soda?
    i think the only time i have been grossed out was when i took a bong rip and sneezed the smoke out it was the most painful bong rip i have taken

17. People that put lip gloss on right before smoking a pipe. 'Great, now we're all wearing lip gloss. Thanks for that lol!'

18. I don't think sharing a soda and leaving a nice trail of drool in the bong are close to the same thing.