Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the things I'm smoking...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mmatych, Sep 1, 2008.

1. so right now i have an 8th of each of these weeds:

bubba kush
    purple kush
    nebula
    trainwreck

let me know what you think.

2. you are one lucky man ..thats all i can say

3. If you had pictures, I could tell you. ;)

4. wow dude, im speechless. this must be hands down the most amazing thing i have ever seen/witnessed/experienced. haha no what i think is you dont have any of this. Seriously, what was the point to this thread?? PICS or its a lie man, thats all i gotta say

5. Weeds? Macros of each strain with smoke report NAO! :p

6. I'm getting some hybrid of Purple Kush and Pink Kush today.

7. I think you are a liar. I want to see macros of each eighth with your username on GC written on a piece of paper in the background. If it is true then you must have just gotten your med card or something.

8. #8 mmatych, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    i have pictures of the bubba kush and the nebula on my phone that i took right when i got them and i still have some of the nebula left because it was my least favorite but me my roommate and my suite mates at college just finished off the bubba the trainwreck and the purple. i will still add the pictures of the bubba and the nebula and i will take another picture of the nebula but i won't be able to take a pic of the purple until i get some more. also i wont be able to put my name with the bubba seeing as i had already taken the picture except i will add another for the nebula. and i really DID have all of this. smoke was great.

9. picture one: bubba kush
    picture two: nebula
    picture three: nebula

Attached Files:

10. dang...nice collection of dankkkk! i didnt believe u at first haha

11. haha thanks man. keep on burnin.

12. hater

13. more like let US know what YOU think :smoking:

14. wtf.. its not even that hard to get these buds.... why the hell are ppl hating?

NICE BUDS! btw :D

15. Nice antivirus in the 2nd pic, i use norton too

16. nao???