The thin line between conspiracy theorys and reality

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Now I dont buy into all the really crazy theories out there but I do believe that there is a very sinister side to your government. With all the evidence that anyone who has actually researched the war on some drugs can come up with, just to name one topic, I can not believe how brainwashed some people still are. There is hard, irrefutable evidence of the crimes, corruption and violations of human rights that have been and continue to be done by the American government. How any intelligent person can still believe that we live in a free and democratic country is far beyond my grasp. I whole heartedly feel that the American federal government is amungst, if not the worst evil to ever plague the earth. They are the masters of lies, brainwashing and propaganda and are moving us tward a totalitarian dictatorship so slowly and incrementally that most dont even have a clue. We are too blinded by the shit we are fed in the media to realize it! Just look at the recent shit from the "We the People" site and the Obama administration ignoring the will of the people and doing the exact opposite of that and the opposite of the promises that they made to us to get elected. Thats just one point that Im bringing up since I know its near and dear to all of us. In my opinion, the federal govt is too far out of control to bring back under control. We need to go state by state and rally whats left of the union together to take down this oppressive, tyrannical beast that has grown right under our noses.

2. At the end of the day, all of this leads back to humans.

Humans are a vile and disgusting creature.

We are violent, and despicable, and a horrid contribution to the universe.

Every conspiracy starts with humans, we ruined this planet.

3. no no

thats an illusion. its the shadow created when we stand in the light

there is no yin and yang there is just one.......

from the lowest form of pran to the highest.

darkness to light.........

4. No, that is reality.

5. niqqa you need to see the light!

lol
    but really its real on a certain leval

its not realy real.

ya dig?

6. true human nature can be real messed up.
    but realize that government amplifies it.
    specially a huge modern government such as the US.

if you want to limit the dark side of human nature then you must limit the scope of the state.

op i dont believe the federal government is an evil conspiracy.
    however i do think that government actions are inherently wrong/evil. and since the US is jus t so big then the shit coming out of it will be of equal size.

7. Governments are comprised of humans.

Humans are the root of all "evil".

8. #8 rubbs, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    ok, i can agree with that.

my point is though, that evil in mass scale is only possible through governments

take gov out of the picture and obviously people are still gonna do evil things.
    but those people are not gonna be able to use government as a tool to maximize evilness.
    evil will thus be limited

9. There is nothing evil nor good really. Everything is just there, what you guys may see as evil another would see as great. A good example is how animals savagely kill each other it's not necessarily bad it's just how things are.

Humans are the same. Don't get me wrong I feel like humans are something else...and not in a good way. But debating on how good or bad people are will just lead you in circles.

As for the conspiracy thing, I feel like some have truth to them, but by the time you hear about them from others it's so diluted with other peoples view of what it is that you have the wrong view. So I tend to just live one day at a time and hope for the best haha.

10. When you have something made of metal thats corroded to the core,its no longer useful or salvageable.

11. #11 Senior PoopiePants, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    Ok. This is what I honestly believe at this point in my life:

Damn. Where do I start? Ok, I believe it's in the best interest of the people (mostly when the country was founded) - but now, perhaps it's only interest is to keep the "ecosystem" of jobs and currency going. They don't care about individuals - only the people as a whole.

They've engaged in some questionable actions (MK Ultra, toying with THOUSANDS of nukes in the Nevada desert, world policing, etc.), but they still must keep firm on their image.

Do I believe ET has contacted the government? No. I believe there have been sightings (especially with the UFO's shutting down nukes), but not even the high-ups in the government know at all wtf is going on. No direct contact, at least... And for the record, *I* personally believe in the existence of ET, but I will not speculate any further because I have never seen anything.

Basically, to put it all in a nutshell, the US Gov aren't angels, but then again - what countries are??

I really think that the Government is tripping over itself. No wild conspiracies - just them trying to run a country. Normal humans being fallible; fucking up, doing "experimental things", but not being man enough to let its own people know.

But this Middle East-shit needs to stop. It's BULLSHIT and it's getting us nowhere. We're expending all of this money for war, the economy is already shit, I mean - WTF?

Then again, sometimes I wonder... People can't be THAT stupid. War is expensive. The economy is fucked. Hmmm - what to do??? Should we stop the wars to save money, or start more and make it worse???

What are they doing?

End of rant.

And about human beings being the problem - bullshit!

We're fucking smart. We do fucked up shit and follow a pack mentality, but we're still the smartest creatures on the planet.

Animals literally eat other animals alive. There are no morals because animals are incapable of having them in the first place. At least we KNOW that we're fucked up and can talk about it.

Sure, many people are evil and love to see death and misery. But I honestly think there are way more who are on the more positive side. Like I said, herd mentality is inherent in us all, but the fact that there are good, moral, and intelligent people is enough to make us that much better as a species... Amirite??

Look at the idea of jail (yeah, we all know it's corrupt now, for the most part). We, as humans, are smart enough to implement a system that is MEANT to keep the masses safe, while humanely (for the most part) separating the problematic humans.

12. When I look at our most important documents...like the declaration of indepenance, the consitution and bill of rights....I see lots of words that express freedoms

But when I look around me at the world I live in I see discrimation, hatred and denial of freedoms

It's a heaping contradiction. The free nation I believe in is mostly in my mind, not in reality

:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. the people have more power than we are lead to believe or taught.

granted its a democratic republic, but theres more of us than there are of them.

and theres always that neat little contract called the constitution, if the people arent satisfied with government, we have the power to change it as we see fit.

14. Except that's never going to happen. Mainly because of all the technological advancements, most people are too comfortable with their lives to revolt against the government. Unless the government blatantly does something completely outrageous and horrific, barely any people are going to care enough to actually do something about it.

15. exactly, we're too lazy.

all talk and no initiative. but that can only last for so long. everything has a breaking point. but it would have to take something drastic for it to happen.

oh, and it actually has happened before. ie: the civil right movement.

16. no money is the root of all evil:cool:

17. Yeah, money is one of the main reasons we have corrupt politicians

And the other main reason we have corrupt politicians is a desire for political power!!

:)

18. watch ziegiest moving forward

even god says

money is the root of all evil

19. Why are humans the root of all evil?

We have a consciousness to think, we are not all evil, we are lucky to be able to change the way we act.

We arn't all functioning on an instinctive level.

We as humans have this thing called will power, drugs, video games, tv shows and most of the media help us to lose this will power.

Many of us are content doing nothing really, you smoke up then go on GC are you acctually doing anything to overcome the negative aspects of your life? of the world as a whole?

We are causing the evil in a way but only because we know good from evil and we can change it. Essentially we are all human it doesn't make us evil being born as a human what makes us evil is the ignorace and the way we act about the things around us.

The world isn't perfect and it surely never will be, But it can always be better, everything can get better and for everything to get better everyone needs to start trying to make it better.

People need to start looking at eachother as fellow human beings, the same