Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Theory of Sketchiness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jegger, May 16, 2011.

1. We always have it where we go to the spot and there are frequently people around, more so now that summer's coming. Trying not to be spotted looks dumber than just sitting and being seen.

2. I smoked in Six Flags amusement park in CA. Me and four of my friends go kicked out of Six Flags. and I had 4 joints and a dub confiscated. Lame.

3. #23 Streetsaint, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude u got ur shitty taken in cali...here in IL we fantasize about how nice it must be down there...ahhh bitter disillusionment...ganj takes the edge off it tho :D

4. #24 Streetsaint, May 16, 2011
    Not shitty...*shit....XD

5. #25 Jegger, May 16, 2011
    Nawh and yeah. Certain spots you will be tagged and bagged almost assuredly. Say...out front of a sheriffs office, or in school.
    But If you light up and just walk around outside, without a care, you're easily overlooked. But trying to not be seen, and then being seen? You will definitely be called out.
    Just a thought.

6. I think there's some truth to this.
    If you walk around like a boss and like you're doing nothing wrong, no one will suspect anything.
    If you walk around all secretive and sketchy, people will think wtf you are doing.

7. dude, your just being paranoid.. no ones gonna call the police if u walk by them smokin weed

8. How do you "try" not to be seen? That is not up to you. That is your environment...if your place doesn't hide you, you need a new spot.

Being brash about it does you no good. People are not who you think they are. Someone who seems cool and takes a hit off your steamroller may very well turn around and call the cops and tip them off on you, for something as simple as a $250 reward from the neighborhood watch association. Especially in low crime places (like gated communities). So, travel to your destination like its your job to be there, make sure your spot is well hidden, and be wary of prying eyes and randoms.

9. i think it goes without saying that if your lurking in bushes/trees, watching for people all sketched out and lighting up you'll look worse. the one person that did see you is gonna think you're some paranoid druggie getting his fix. be normal if you're walking around, but still watch out

10. I agree with this, and the OP (quite a bit, but not completely). The same goes for almost every situation in life: you can do some stupid ass, embarrassing shit, but if you look confident while doing it, people (most likely) won't question you.

I hang with people who want to crouch in bushes and hide in trees and shit. No, being within smelling distance of people isn't smart, but being confident visually works well. I've been smoking out of a bowl in public and had people just walk by and not question me because I just nod at them.

11. Im never sketched out. I walk around smoking jays all the time :smoke: