The theory of Mary Jane's (TRUE) Purpose

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Rastafari, May 13, 2010.

1. #41 jjsmit, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    That feeling...is why I smoke mj. Well not the only reason but I love getting that feeling as I literally sit back relax and slip on my grin. But hey I guess I buy in with that theory as far as bud's overall goal of getting you relaxed.

I am getting that feeling right now just gotta go with it, it's like a serene peaceful feeling of life, like damn this is what being truly relaxed and carefree is. Time to get back to that, ::hippie:

And I feel like it's easy to get that feeling in the right state of mind and just sitting and taking in the herb and chillin naturally.

2. Yoooo I came to a similar revelation while baked man!! What if like animals (including us!) were like 'created' by plants to move around seeds? Like what if our ONLY true purpose here is to spread as many seeds as possible? It all links back to that theory... when your baked as helllll you don't feel like working or fighting... just laying back and being still & peaceful... I think the reason this society's operating system (http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/591987-if-youre-blasted-wanna-blow-your-mind.html) is so flawed is because of the absence of the sacred herb.. We're like living ONLY for ourselves... Too much human, not enough plants... the scale is not balanced!!! (reason for every war)

& Yes MJ does exert alot of influence... but you must remember that with different society's come different cultures in different geographical locations (making plant accessibility different) Ayahuasca for example, exerts a much more DIRECT & clear influence imo...

'Never tried to put it in words' - exactly. Words don't do any justice man... trying to convert that feeling into words is like trying to convert congress to become potheads lol... like the saying goes 'He who feels it -----> KNOWS IT!' Only way to describe it lol.

& yes it's very infrequent for me too, thats an awesome analogy to describe it, very accurate! :hello:
    When I was younger that friend would come around more often though, lol

1 love bro

True - I noticed back in my rookie days I could achieve this level very easily - now it's like as rare as a purple elephant lol. I could just have been in the back seat of a car or just randomly sitting on the couch and it could've started to 'boil up' but idk I think it requires more of a meditational mindset to really achieve it now imo...

3. This has happend to me before...after smoking large amounts of dank if I sit back in my chair, put a good song on and close my eyes I get this feeling. I've described it to my friends as "Being propelled into the air" or flying, basically. it's amazing :D literally feels like i'm being propelled into the air..

4. Now you know why its literally called getting "HIGH" :hello:

5. duuude, str8 on i know whatcha mean, but i always kinda got nervous and never went with it 2 long when i started smoking, now since im lower on income i cant get back 2 that lvl anymore, but it was insane, lol freaked me out my 1st time, thought i was gonna throw up or something, but now that i think about it, makes me wanna try it once the dealer calls me back, and 2 OSG, reality is just the perception of that around you right? so in a sense wouldnt that make what we feel high real? or am i off the target? maybe when your ripped outta your mind you really are outta it, always thought when i was high the weed helped us tap into that part of the brain which humans dont use, perhaps that other what was it, 90%? perhaps thats what seperates us from everything else, why there are so many things left unanswered and unexplained, we just arent using our full petential yet, we just havent ascended 2 that lvl of highness yet, anyways, if im wrong or right, the journey 2 get there seems like a fun road :smoking:

6. I hear what you guys are saying, I haven't felt that way in a long time.

I haven't had red eyes since high school. Actually I haven't noticed anyone with red eyes in a long time.

7. #47 Rastafari, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Next time you try it, here are some songs that can 'take you in':
    Pink Floyd - Echoes
    Rebelution - Attention Span
    Eagles - Hotel California
    Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
    Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
    & tonssssss of others lol
    but Bob Marley's "Dreams of freedom" album is a guaranteed "key to the door" if you're high enough lol:smoking:
    (Just make sure the volume's loud as fuckkkkkk)

Enjoy the ride man :hello:

8. lol sweet, i've never listened 2 any of those ppl b4 believe it or not, heard of'em though, im of a younger generation though, definatly give it a try:smoking:

9. This is why I've come to love Grasscity Forums so much.

"after a while of DEEP meditation & on a clear mind you tend to get what I call the "Cannabis Orgasm" [seasonder's will know exactly what I mean] It's that sensation you get where you LITERALLY feel like you're on this amazing rollar coaster with like gravity times 100 trillion.. like this intense intense INTENSE force seems to like "pull you in" and you start to like crunch up.. some people might get scared and open their eyes and move... but if you hold on reallllll fucking hard and ride it out... you experience what makes a sexual orgasm seem like NOTHING"

I thought I was the only one out of my friends who experiences this when I get high. This was almost unexplainable but you hit the nail on the head. For me I can be sitting, then I'll lay my head back and close my eyes and I'll start to feel that pull but it only feels like that in my head. Then it will feel very intense as if I'm really being pulled upward, sometimes I'll even have visuals (eyes closed). Sometimes it's so intense I'll have to open my eyes and I'll feel like I'm spinning but just as you said if I hold on hard enough it feels like I was just launched into space and I'm floating peacefully. It is truly an amazing experience. :smoke:

10. Dude, I know exactly what you're talking about. I've had a couple of such experiences.

The first time this happened was while I was gardening. It was incredibly sunny and comfortably warm out. I had just smoked a few bong loads and as I looked up from the plants I had just transplanted, an unexplainable feeling came over me as the sun shined down into the garden. Such an incredible experience.

Another particular happening was when I had smoked a good bowl just before bed. For some reason I was super ripped and I could vividly feel it ALL over my entire body. I was listening to music in bed, closing my eyes, and then all of a sudden I floated up from my bed and started flying at light speed.

I've also had some real good times meditating in the woods too.

11. So pertinent...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IGjnAlGUc&has_verified=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

12. lol im like the only jamaican in my area.

ive thought about its true purpose alot too, i was thinking it was supposed to be used as a cure all drug. like how maybe as a kid your mom would always give you benedryl when your sick in any way, but with ganja. so when ever you get hurt or something you just smoke some ganja. but i think it is also how we use alchohal, so like at night to wind down you smoke some ganja or when your with your friends just hanging out, or like you have one after work. something along those lines...

13. The Eagles - Hotel California is, in my opinion, the BEST song to listen to while high. Unfortunately I've never been this high, but reading this really makes me want to. I think I'll try and get some of the dankest bud I can find, smoke a bowl or two, and put on Hotel California and just let it take me.

And on "Hotel California," this youtube video if it reveals some really interesting information, especially when you're high.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXfVjBTwSI]YouTube - Music Facts: Hotel California[/ame]

14. dude i know exactly what ur talking about. one time i got so lit and just laid there with my eyes closed and felt like something pulled me out of my body for a second haha intense shit

15. Every time I smoke I feel exactly what you are describing. I thought I was the only one. :hello:

Closed my eyes and concentrated in a showing of Star Trek at a theater, and it was the most amazing feeling ever.

16. i know exactly what you are talking about, but i never feel like im going up, when i close my eyes it rocks me back and forth its crazy!!!

17. Man I know exactly what you mean... i think.. I'm kinda:smoke: as well so I'm pretty sure I know what you mean but the only way to be sure is....... yep I know what you mean.

18. dude thatd be so sick haha ima try that next time. too bad i havent gotten as high as that in a while....well i guess ill go try right now:D

19. hell ye it is one of the most amazing feelings ever. ill wake amd bake then pull the covers over me and do this and it feels like im just drifting off and like some others said if i shift i feel like im drifting off that way

20. I'm high right now and I soo know that feeling!!! I love it! This post is awesome. I thought I was the only one too!!! And I always catch myself wanting to close my eyes!! Mary and jane fix any problem!!