The theory of Mary Jane's (TRUE) Purpose

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Rastafari, May 13, 2010.

1. to brace us for psychedelics

2. A gift. Use it... Fuck the people that don't want to learn about its awesomeness.

3. That shit just absolutely blew my mind. I know what you mean by the rollercoaster, but I've never theorized it before and what you said about the earth rotating and it being a sense were immune to just made the most sense to me than anything in awhile lol. Made my night.

4. It is obviously here to destroy cancer IN THE FACE!

5. and to prevent altogether

6. More people really need to read this shit lol. It continues to mindfuck me lol.

7. I think trying to pin point marijuana to one use would be like trying to pin point the one use of water. There is not and never will be just one purpose of either. They both contribute so much to life that one purpose would be an insult to them. IMO.

8. Purple kush x rollercoaster = kushcoaster

9. "These assholes keep burning me to the ground, I have to try to convince them that they're dieing when they smoke me. No talking, no energy to move, enormous hunger, foggy thinking. THAT'LL stop them!"

10. This pulling feeling is the reason I fell in love with marijuana.

I enjoy the feeling of an intense relaxing high, and I haven't stopped smoking since.

11. I LOVE that feeling it feels like I'm falling through the stars of my own galaxy, it feels like I'm falling haha wonderful feeling although its not as orgasmic as you say it is so I'm probably experiencing a more minor version.. I just love the sanctuary I'm in when I'm high, it pushes aside things I shouldn't care about and emphasizes what I should care about, this sort of universal focus

12. I think from the perspective you're seeing, marijuana is a sedative relaxant... I always wondered if evolution had anything to do with marijuana making us high, like if deep down there's some reason for it in nature

13. Whenever I get that orgasmic falling feeling I always get nauseous. Is that normal?

14. cannabis "orgasm"
    You're talking about that rollercoaster thing that sucks your brain into a torpedo?

no that is not enjoyable, anytime that starts to happen I have to swiftly shift positions and open my eyes in order for it to stop.

15. I know exactly what you mean. Your whole body is like buzzing and you feel so goooooooood

16. happens if i smoke too much really good shit like i cant close my eyes cuz my head feels like its spinning like mad and i gotta lay in bed with my leg hanging down and my foot on the floor cuz i feel like im falling haha.

17. Btw, another highdea I had the other day:

Another reason we get cotton mouth is because Mary knows when she makes us cum, our jaw will inevitably DROP, so it's like she subconsciously thought "Hmmm, I know I will make them slack-jawed, so just that they dont lose any precious saliva, lets manifest/devote ALL that 'water' to the brain instead for MAX blood flow, while simultaneously annihilating the possibility of drooling"

Check your diet... organic food ftw!
    You cannot achieve this level of pure X T C if you have to many toxins built inside you, time for a purification session! :D
    I notice after eating organic Hemp seeds, I have a much easier time accessing this Higher dimension when my omega 3's are up!!!! :hello:

18. It's a divine gift to the poor to feel rich in the abundance of simple pleasures.

I'm convinced of this.

19. [quote name='"Rastafari"']Btw, another highdea I had the other day:

Another reason we get cotton mouth is because Mary knows when she makes us cum, our jaw will inevitably DROP, so it's like she subconsciously thought "Hmmm, I know I will make them slack-jawed, so just that they dont lose any precious saliva, lets manifest/devote ALL that 'water' to the brain instead for MAX blood flow, while simultaneously annihilating the possibility of drooling"

Check your diet... organic food ftw!
    You cannot achieve this level of pure X T C if you have to many toxins built inside you, time for a purification session! :D
    I notice after eating organic Hemp seeds, I have a much easier time accessing this Higher dimension when my omega 3's are up!!!! :hello:[/quote]

That makes sence.... Thanks I'll defiantly check my diet! I'll let you know the results...if I remember haha....

20. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']It's a divine gift to the poor to feel rich in the abundance of simple pleasures.

I'm convinced of this.[/quote]

This makes sense.
    I'm gonna smoke and ponder this.