The That One Perfect Stoned Moment Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TakeItSlow, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 TakeItSlow, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    So, the idea behind this thread is to share a high moment, either alone or with friends, that seemed to make a "really good" high become a "perfect" high.

I'll start:

It was a cold, windy night. a beautiful blanket of snow covered the ground. I like to hop the fence to my school, sit down in the Breezeway, and smoke. I don't know why. 

Anyways, It was about 9 PM when I decided to smoke on this particular night, and I was wearing a pretty long trenchcoat. I hop the fence, walk to the Breezeway, sit down, and pack a bowl of some pretty dank shit. I smoke it all down, then scrape the bowl and take resin hits. Needless to say, I was pretty high.

I go to stand up and leave, and just as I do, the wind picks up and blows gently over my whole body. I sat there staring at a snow-covered landscape with my coat-tails flapping ever so gently in the breeze for about a good 45 seconds. For me, this moment was pure magic.

If you have any stories, please share them. :smoke:

2. 11pm I think it was, standing on top of a hill in a (to me, at least ) rural area where I could see all the stars and hear hundreds of frogs croaking from all over the place. Slightly cool breeze blowing, holding my glass pipe in my coat pocket, taking hits every couple seconds... fucking amazing.

3. my friends mom never liked for us to smoke indoors, but every year during christmas time, she'd make an exception here and there. the living room only lit by the christmas tree in the corner, we're chiefin with his stepdad, and his mom walks in the door from work and joins us. as i left, they all wished me a merry christmas and said they'd always thought of me as a second son.
    his mom died 3 years ago, stepdad 2 years ago, havent seen friend in about a year.

4. Chillin on my garage roof with my bong and some keify Kush and stargazeing =)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Firefly Music Festival this year was just a 4 day ganja fest where everything was perfect.

I can think of a few particular moments.

Smoking with some random bro at the front of the Big Gigantic set. Everyone around us were on other things and going crazy jumping around, and me and this kid are just passing joints watching in awe.

Sitting with my friends with 4 state troopers about 15 feet away as we passed my bowl around for about 10 minutes.

The end of the last night, fucked up on all sorts of things, sitting in a circle with a group of friends passing around hash joints and bowls while we are all fucked up, just talking about random shit and enjoying being alive.

A few months after, one of my friends who went to Firefly and I were smoking and he said "You remember that time with everyone at firefly? At the campsite? To anyone walking by, we all must have sounded insane."

Everyone was tripping, so I remember seeing lanterns(the kind that float) taking off from a field, and we all had crazy ideas of what we thought it was. Someone walking by would have heard

"Nah man. That's the great pumpkin."
    "The great pumpkin?!"
    "Yeah, from Charlie Brown."
    "Oh wow! The great pumpkin flying in the sky"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It could've been tonight if I had any trip weed - or any weed at all - since I don't have to do shit for the next 5 days. :(